• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon Black Friday UK / Europe 2012 (w/ Friends?) Thread: Sponsored by Nigel Tufnel

Waitlist full. If the Wii is anything to go...not for long.
Cheers. How did it go for? Saw it as £130 before the sale. I'm guessing it went below £100? if so, rrrrrage! missed out.
samsung.jpg

That was a repeat of a Monday deal (its was fairly early Monday, IIRC before 9am). Hope it comes back.

FUCK! Page wouldn't load. I didn't have a snowballs chance in hell. T_T
Amazon said this on purpose a phone rep read the following off the "dog ate my homework" list of excuses; "to prevent the website from crashing".

What I've noticed is random deals load, making multiple tabs more important as the more tabs you have the more one of them will actually display the deal you want.

In say it works better as you click add to basket and it actually does something rather than have a tendency to hang like it used to. As does the new way of handling the queue (moves much faster, I may have missed my items for daring to leave my desk).

managed to snag a ps3/vita bundle but cancelled it straight away, no interest in a vita

was hoping for a decent deal on a ps3 (got a 4gb 360 for £50 in an amazon black friday deal 2 years ago) Don't have any interest in vita right now

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
Disappointed that they didn't have Black Ops 2. I picked up MW3 last year for £18 and was hoping there would be a similar deal.

So what did everyone get today?

Hitman, Sonic Racing Transformed, Crackdown 2 and Darksiders 2. Roughly four games too many but three of them have been on my to-buy list every since they were announced. I hyped the crap out of Darksiders 2 and was actually planning to pre-order the collector's edition, but then my anti-day-one policy kicked in and I changed my mind.

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
Man, Keyser is going to be so pissed he missed out on all the awesome shit and the free kittens.

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
WWE 13 (PS3/360/Wii) @ 11:15am
Resident Evil 6 (PS3/360) @ 11:15am
Samsung 32GB MicroSDHC @ 2:45 PM
Thrustmaster T500 RS Force Wheel (PS3/PC) @ 3:15 PM
PS3 12GB with Book of Spells @ 7:45 PM
Spy Hunter (Vita/3DS)@ 7:45 PM
Hori Officially Licensed FPS Pad 3 (PS3) @ 7:45 PM

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
Yeah, looks like the weekend is just gonna be all repeats. They've even changed the homepage banner to 'Black Friday Reloaded' LOL

mclem

Yeah, looks like the weekend is just gonna be all repeats. They've even changed the homepage banner to 'Black Friday Reloaded' LOL

I don't recall the Celebrity Juice DVD appearing before; maybe I just missed it.

I note the BSG boxset is back. And this time at an hour where I don't need to be getting up and ready for work.

How is that possible ? You get charged after they ship it over and inspect it I thought..
I've heard as of recent that Amazon estimate the fees and pre-pay them. Since most of what customs does is look at the label of the value then tax based off that (only occasionally do they open things) it can essentially be resolved before the goods enter the country.

Someone who has ordered things like that will probably be able to explain better (every I've tried falls under the random Amazon "we won't ship it" policy yet a Sony system of all things is allowed, its like Lik-Sang vs. Sony never happened).

Usually when they bring back stuff, it is because it didn't sell out. Most items on the list are things that didn't sell.
Did it really sell out? 100% claimed is meaningless because % claimed can not go down. It might reach 100% claimed sooner this time though.

stalker

What was the price of the 'A Song of Ice and Fire' boxset in the deal during the week? I saw that it only sold 30% or so but I did not check the price. I am thinking I might want to buy it.

Joni

Did it really sell out? 100% claimed is meaningless because % claimed can not go down. It might reach 100% claimed sooner this time though.
I was on the waitlist so I got the pop-up that said it was sold out.

What was the price of the 'A Song of Ice and Fire' boxset in the deal during the week? I saw that it only sold 30% or so but I did not check the price. I am thinking I might want to buy it.
18 pounds IIRC.

Today's Deals @ Amazon DE

Lego Harry Potter - Die Jahre 1-7 ...
Lego Harry Potter - Die Jahre 5 -7 (Xbox ...
Lego Harry Potter - Die Jahre 5 -7 (PC)
Lego Harry Potter - Die Jahre 5 -7 (PS ...
Lego Harry Potter - Die Jahre 5 -7 (Wii)

Max Payne 3 - Special Edition (Xbox 360)
Max Payne 3 (PC)
Max Payne 3 (Xbox 360)
Max Payne 3 (PS3)
Max Payne 3 - Special Edition (PS3)

Red Dead Redemption - Game of the Year ...
Red Dead Redemption - Game of the Year ...

The Darkness 2 (Xbox 360)
The Darkness 2 - Limited Edition (PS3)
The Darkness 2 (PS3)
The Darkness 2 - Limited Edition (PC)
The Darkness 2 - Limited Edition (Xbox ...

Sid Meier's Civilization V - Game of the ...
Sid Meier's Civilization V - Gods & Kings ...

Edna & Harvey Special Edition (PC)

NBA 2K13 (Xbox 360)
NBA 2K13 (PC)
NBA 2K13 (PS3)

NHL 13 Stanley Cup Collector's Edition ...
NHL 13 Stanley Cup Collector's Edition ...

James Noir's Hollywood Crimes 3D (N3DS)

Roccat Alumic Double-Sided Gaming Mousepad

Batman: Arkham City (PS3)
Batman: Arkham City (PC)
Batman: Arkham City (Xbox 360)

Rayman Origins (3DS)
Rayman Origins (PC)

http://www.amazon.de/Angebote/b/ref=cs_top_nav_gb27?ie=UTF8&node=872398

Top Bottom