• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon Deal: Sign-up For 30-Day Audible Trial and Get 3 Free Books

Check to make sure the book is being sold by Amazon. I had a similar issue with that book (the one sold by Amazon US should be 47.97 and qualify).

EDIT: Seems the promotion has disappeared as far as banners are concerned. Is it over already or is there a new link?

Ah, thank you that worked.

Any recommendations on what book or comic set to buy? Right now I'm starting at "Batman: Death of the Family Book and Joker Mask Set", mostly for the mask lol.

What should I get!? Note: The Walking Dead Compendiums also count towards this, though I own them all.

Akim

Banned
Got the Nausicaa manga HC box set. Nice.

edit: Or not. The banner popped up over that and said to add it to cart for the promotion, but the only copies were sold from a third party. Oh well, I wanted to get the thing anyway and it was a decent price. I'll take that hit and find something else, I guess.

Just change the seller to Amazon, I just got this.

PiCwNjE.png

Tadale

I got the Zelda guide because I just didn't know what to get, but now I kinda want the Naussica boxset. Has anyone tried canceling an order? Do you get your credit back?

MrDaravon

I think doing that 10 dollar credit thing a month ago made me not eligible for this sit

Nah, I did that last month too and this was fine. That one was Amazon Music, not Audible (two separate things).

This won't work if you've ever signed up for an Audible trial before though.

I think doing that 10 dollar credit thing a month ago made me not eligible for this sit

Yeah i'm seeing the $10 Being applied but nothing else

EDIT: Not working on my Mother's Account Either, Guess i'm just out of luck for this...

EDIT 2.0: I'm guessing it's not working because i recently switched to Amazon Prime Student and so It's counting that as a Trial?

Hubbl3

Unconfirmed Member
I got the Zelda guide because I just didn't know what to get, but now I kinda want the Naussica boxset. Has anyone tried canceling an order? Do you get your credit back?

Yeah, as long as your order hasn't shipped yet you can cancel and you'll get the Audible credit back

Capella

Nah, I did that last month too and this was fine. That one was Amazon Music, not Audible (two separate things).

This won't work if you've ever signed up for an Audible trial before though.

I've had an audible trial before and was able to get this deal, I think it's just you can't have had one in the last 3 months.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
It's telling me I can get 2 free audio books but not the physical one. Never have had an audible trial before, as far as I can remember, which I think I would remember, since I've never listened to an audio book.

exemp30

Customers who have had an Audible membership or trial in the past 3 months are not eligible for this offer.

Lame I just did a trial a couple months ago to get the Disaster Artist. Damn Tommy Wiseau...

Lame I just did a trial a couple months ago to get the Disaster Artist. Damn Tommy Wiseau...

While it says three months, my brother and wife haven't had accounts for wayyy longer than that, and they can't get it to work. I've never had an account and the deal immediately popped up and worked for me. So, it might be that it's not coming up if you've ever had an account at all.

The book has to have that banner across the top of its page to work, right? Anything I'm interested in doesn't seem to have it.

edit: it's in the op. Has to be hard cover.. and come from a curated list. Is this list surfaced anywhere?

rjinaz

While it says three months, my brother and wife haven't had accounts for wayyy longer than that, and they can't get it to work. I've never had an account and the deal immediately popped up and worked for me. So, it might be that it's not coming up if you've ever had an account at all.

I just checked my account and it says I'v been a member since 2015, so I had to have had a trial back then. So I would't say never, but it has to have been a while I think.

Got the Amano art book and Blood, Sweat, and Pixels and It on audio book. Don't really like Amano's art but it was the most expensive thing I could find lol.

zma1013

Can't even get the offer to show up when I'm logged in. Contacted support through chat and they said I had to have purchased 2 books recently and never had an audible account before. Then I said I didn't see this in the terms and they said it was updated on their internal documents.

NoRéN

I'm thinking anyone that bought comics during the Marvel comics sale and hasn't had an audible trial in the last 3 months is qualifying.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
Anyone have a link to the banner? Trying to see if this works on another amazon account but the banner isn't showing up. I'm thinking the free trial page and the banner might be two things? I dunno.

grief

If the Amano artbook isn't working for you, it may have selected a third party seller that is FBA, not actually sold by Amazon. Go into the seller options and pick the one sold by Amazon.com and it'll show up for free.

NMFried

Went ahead and snagged the Zelda: BoTW deluxe guide and Ready Player One and We Were Eight Years in Power on audiobook. Success!

TraBuch

Banned
Dope. I was sitting on that Planetary page and the banner wasn't at the top. I tried again like five minutes later and the banner was up that time. Picked up Planetary. Will get The Disaster Artist on Audible.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Grabbed the Monster Hunter Illustration Collection 2. Was between that or the SF25 Street Fighter book, but eh I like Monster Hunter more, and it looks like an awesome book.

VeeP

Can't even get the offer to show up when I'm logged in. Contacted support through chat and they said I had to have purchased 2 books recently and never had an audible account before. Then I said I didn't see this in the terms and they said it was updated on their internal documents.

Open up the breath of wild link in the OP, you should see a banner at the top with the offer?

jabuseika

I went with the python book...

For the audio books, I heard a lot about The Expanse, so I went with book 1 Leviathan Wakes, of that.

Need to find something else.

I did this successfully in my account but I'm trying to do it again in my moms account but the banner disappears? Anyone figured it out yet? Also I'm outside the US.

Top Bottom