• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon PS4 + TLoU + Bloodborne + $20 gift card for $399

splattered

Sure enough the included $10 PlayStation Store voucher expired yesterday... I got on live chat with a PS4 rep and they told me it was Amazon's fault and to contact them directly?? He absolutely refused to help me and I was very nice about it the whole way through.

Not impressed with Sony customer support. At all.

Microsoft definitely would have stepped up to the plate and helped me out.

Sure enough the included $10 PlayStation Store voucher expired yesterday... I got on live chat with a PS4 rep and they told me it was Amazon's fault and to contact them directly?? He absolutely refused to help me and I was very nice about it the whole way through.

Not impressed with Sony customer support. At all.

Microsoft definitely would have stepped up to the plate and helped me out.

You should tried contacting them again, usually CS reps are all different and some will treat you better than others.

My $10 PSN voucher also expired yesterday when I got my system today.

Not sure if I'll complain about it to Sony, but it'd have been nice if it hadn't.

Still, system's all set up and got a few things downloaded to it but I'll probably get a few more items for it tomorrow.

splattered

My $10 PSN voucher also expired yesterday when I got my system today.

Not sure if I'll complain about it to Sony, but it'd have been nice if it hadn't.

Still, system's all set up and got a few things downloaded to it but I'll probably get a few more items for it tomorrow.

If you do end up complaining to Sony and actually get anywhere with them please report back, this rep was stone cold absolutely not willing to help me out one bit haha

***Just contacted support again to see if I would get a different result with a different rep. This rep also said go talk to Amazon, we won't help you. This rep even prematurely ended the chat session on me. Not cool Sony! Not impressed so far...

If you do end up complaining to Sony and actually get anywhere with them please report back, this rep was stone cold absolutely not willing to help me out one bit haha

***Just contacted support again to see if I would get a different result with a different rep. This rep also said go talk to Amazon, we won't help you. This rep even prematurely ended the chat session on me. Not cool Sony! Not impressed so far...

I did talk to a rep and he tried to help me but said that there was nothing that could be done and that I should talk to Amazon. He did apologize for not being to help me though, so I was okay with that.

I went to Amazon and chatted with a CS rep who gave me $10 Amazon promo credit after explaining that I had talked to Sony first and then went to talk to them.

So now, I have $30 in Amazon promo credit to go put towards a game, which what I was going to do on PSN with the $10 voucher anyways. But instead of digital, I'll get a physical game instead lol.

Carm

I got the same run around talking to Sony about the $10.00 code. Stupid person said I should have used it on the 28th, the day I placed the order.. after telling them the purchased date and arrival date of yesterday heh. They kept saying it's Amazon's problem, not a great start to my relationship with this company. So I chatted up Amazon and I dunno if I'll be getting credit from them either. The cs sent off all the information during our chat to their promotions team and they'll get back to me within 48 hours.

splattered

I did talk to a rep and he tried to help me but said that there was nothing that could be done and that I should talk to Amazon. He did apologize for not being to help me though, so I was okay with that.

I went to Amazon and chatted with a CS rep who gave me $10 Amazon promo credit after explaining that I had talked to Sony first and then went to talk to them.

So now, I have $30 in Amazon promo credit to go put towards a game, which what I was going to do on PSN with the $10 voucher anyways. But instead of digital, I'll get a physical game instead lol.

I got the same run around talking to Sony about the $10.00 code. Stupid person said I should have used it on the 28th, the day I placed the order.. after telling them the purchased date and arrival date of yesterday heh. They kept saying it's Amazon's problem, not a great start to my relationship with this company. So I chatted up Amazon and I dunno if I'll be getting credit from them either. The cs sent off all the information during our chat to their promotions team and they'll get back to me within 48 hours.

Just wanted to chime in that Sony absolutely refused to help me, but Amazon stepped in and gave me a $10 credit when i told them what happened and they full understood the situation. The rep kept thinking i was talking about the $20 Amazon credit but i had to stress that this was not the case, i was talking about the $10 Sony code included with the console.

All good here.

Just wanted to chime in that Sony absolutely refused to help me, but Amazon stepped in and gave me a $10 credit when i told them what happened and they full understood the situation. The rep kept thinking i was talking about the $20 Amazon credit but i had to stress that this was not the case, i was talking about the $10 Sony code included with the console.

All good here.

Sony rep did want to help me but couldn't so I went to Amazon and calmly explained my situation.

Funny enough the Amazon rep thought I was emailing about the TLoU code, but I told them I had zero issues redeeming that before telling them about the $10 PSN credit. And yes, the Amazon rep totally understood the situation as well so them giving out $10 credit for Amazon to cover Sony's refusal was a good gesture.

Wonder if I can use my promo credit for getting some amiibo instead of a game...

Top Bottom