• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon Zero Time Dilemma Preorders - Aksys Watch Tax in Europe is 10x Atlus Tax!

hayejin

PSA for those who didn't check this thread last week

Amazon reduced price of watch to 48. So those with 100 credit left over can get two free watches. So far all the ones people received have been from same dented to hell and sometimes broken watches from original batch. But free is free.

Remk

So I ordered two watches to maximize tthe possibility of getting a working one.
First one came with a pretty big crack on the case but the watch was fine and the second one was flawless.

I guess I was lucky, time to close the curtain on this Aksys shitfest

Hylian7

They have been teasing the VA on Twitter so I'm positive they are at least involved with the Vita release.

They did localization and are publishing the console release. They did the localization for the PC version too, but SC is publishing that, just like with ZTD.

Got two more watches, these in considerably worse shape than the first. One case was cracked and fell apart when I took it out of the envelope. The other still had the glue from being packaged with the game.

I'm thinking of wearing one, and collecting the first one I got leaving one I could give away to a gaffer as long as they live in the US.

FluxWaveZ

Got my two watches. Cases seem cracked; haven't really taken a proper look at them. Never expected I'd end up with one at all, so at least I got mine eventually.

Terrible time all around for this.

LMAO!

I finally got my two watches in the mail for $48 each with my left over credit today. Sadly they both came damaged. So that now makes four damaged watches! These two were actually in worse shape than the other two! : /

I sent an email with a photo and they refunded the shipping cost AND gave me a promotional certificate of $94.64 to my account!

I'd say that's a win! : )

Thud

Got mine today, cases are a bit cracked.

Rubber bands for the watch was a mistake. Might replace that, so I can actually wear it. Otherwise it's just a cool thing to show.

Dunan

If anyone has a damaged one they're willing to give away, I have an offer for you: in return, I'll program and give you a smartwatch face in the design of the Zero Time Dilemma watch.

I have a Moto 360 and have been making video-game-related faces for it ever since I got it. Wouldn't mind having a try at making a Zero Time Dilemma-oriented face.

Ramune

Thanks for the bump. Reminded me I have a 2nd watch I needed to redeem. Say, my first watch...the Right side dial fell off somehow....guess I'm keeping the 2nd watch in it's case like my 3DS VLR watch. @_@;

But can anyone recommend a good replacement or where to source one? Wouldn't mind having my first one as a functional watch.

If anyone has a damaged one they're willing to give away, I have an offer for you: in return, I'll program and give you a smartwatch face in the design of the Zero Time Dilemma watch.

I have a Moto 360 and have been making video-game-related faces for it ever since I got it. Wouldn't mind having a try at making a Zero Time Dilemma-oriented face.

.....although this sounds tempting. I could just give the first watch to you (Not really broken, but just the missing dial). So you mean it will look like a smartwatch but really just the ZTD watch in actuality?

hayejin

Shucks. I thought I could order one again with remaining 8 dollar credit but the ZTD credit doesn't work on Warehouse watch....

Yasumi

Banned
Watches are down to $21.63. Ordered 3 more and Exist Archive with my previous credit, came out to $18.75 importing to Canada.

zulux21

Watches are down to $21.63. Ordered 3 more and Exist Archive with my previous credit, came out to $18.75 importing to Canada.

thanks for the update... I missed the last one so I will go in on this one.

there is a limit of 3 per order. (found while I was trying to figure out how much credit I had lol)

so what the heck why not.

Shantom

Still haven't received any help from Amazon about getting just one watch. Might as well contact them yet again before you guys get a dozen of them.

So I just got this email today:

"Your Amazon.com order of "Zero Escape 3: Limited..." has shipped!"

I had been frustrated and just left the order open on my account and forgot about it. Think I'll actually get a watch with this?

Top Bottom