• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

American Horror Story: Freak Show |OT| Let your inhibitions go, it's a crazy night...

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is already scarier than any other season. That clown was freaky as fuck.
Reminded me of this scene from Zodiac
zodiac_8.png

Velcro Fly

Evan Peters back to being the best character on the show. It was a let down the last two years, but I have high hopes he's going to be as good as Tate.

It's staggering how much better of a premiere this is. I was lying to myself last season, hoping the dull opener wasn't a symptom. But this is just stacked. Characters are ace, scenarios tightening up before they all unravel. It may just be a more focused Asylum...but that's too early to say definitively.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
It's staggering how much better of a premiere this is. I was lying to myself last season, hoping the dull opener wasn't a symptom. But this is just stacked. Characters are ace, scenarios tightening up before they all unravel. It may just be a more focused Asylum...but that's too early to say definitively.
Wait a bit more. Coven had some promising early episodes then went to crap.

Fantastical

Death Prophet
I actually really enjoyed Coven's premiere, but this seems pretty great. Hopefully they can figure out a way to spread this out a whole season rather than just losing steam and have no idea what to do.

Velcro Fly

Every season starts out at least decent. Most of the time by midseason it unravels.

At least season 1 I had Tate and Violet to look forward to most weeks. Season 2 and 3 I just watched to the end because I had nothing else to do :(

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
I dunno. This premier isn't grabbing me like Covens or Murderhouses did. Maybe the season will pick up strength but I'm not feeling this so far.

Fantastical

Death Prophet
I dunno. This premier isn't grabbing me like Covens or Murderhouses did. Maybe the season will pick up strength but I'm not feeling this so far.

I'm loving it perfectly. I'm very, very pleased by this premier. Can't wait to see Angela Basset's character.

Every season starts out at least decent. Most of the time by midseason it unravels.

At least season 1 I had Tate and Violet to look forward to most weeks. Season 2 and 3 I just watched to the end because I had nothing else to do :(

I just look back at Coven and realize how disjointed it always seemed. The premise was spotty from the start. But the first few episodes were somewhat interesting, especially when they delved more into LaLaurie.

I would always have picked witchcraft over freak show if I was forced to choose the one I wanted AHS to do because the former just has so much potential. But they squandered it with a sloppy premise and uninteresting characters.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
just saw the opening on youtube, not the best. That creepy clown with the shark teeth is in the opening a lot, so can we assume he isnt just a mini-arc character?

just saw the opening on youtube, not the best. That creepy clown with the shark teeth is in the opening a lot, so can we assume he isnt just a mini-arc character?
It seems like his arc may be important. My wife is already terrified and she doesn't have a clown phobia or anything.

I liked this episode and I really hope the show doesn't go to shit in a couple of weeks. I kinda hope there's less focus on the younger actors from last season...they were the worst. The ending of the episode was kinda lame.

Fantastical

Death Prophet
Damn, I forgot that Emma Roberts was in this season... hopefully she can do better than last season. The preview looked promising.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom