• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 6 | We're up all night to get salty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Velcro Fly

Well last time my Ike from Best Buy was cancelled two days before release.

Tomorrow is two days before this wave releases.

Going to be sweating at work tomorrow keeping an eye on my e-mail.

Please don't devastate me again Best Buy :(

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Okay guys, I'm going to be putting up Next Best OT very soon! Thank you for making Best OT so awesome!

Okay guys, I'm going to be putting up Next Best OT very soon! Thank you for making Best OT so awesome!

Post the new thread when Amazon.com puts up their preorders ;)

EDIT:
on a serious note, can the OP include current information and not be entirely jokey? It's hard to know what waves have gone up in what countries, what websites ship to what countries, and it's all so confusing. Does Amazon.de ship to US? game.co.uk? Is wave 6 up in japan, but not europe? Stuff like that is what I hope is in the OP. As of right now, I don't know what's gone up in what countries, what's coming to North America, what is in each wave, projected dates of future waves, and so on. And, I don't want to keep bothering people in this thread with those types of questions. like, seriosuly, what Amazon sites ship to the US?

Got my Target CS email response:

hello Target Guest,

We appreciate you taking the time to write us with your comments about the Amiibo character launch. I understand that you're confused by the wording in our circular.

The limit is two of each character, so you can buy multiple characters but no more than two of each. Remember, we’re anticipating high demand for these items and they'll be available while quantities last.

Thanks for writing. We'll see you Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom