• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 6 | We're up all night to get salty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope all you new yorkers get something good!

And I hope they get herpes.

N675LHA.png

DooD1234

I went to New York yesterday on a trip. Went to the Nintendo World store after hanging around Chinatown. It was already closed by the time I showed up lol. I wanted to go inside and hopefully grab a rare amiibo. I saw a lot of Splatoon banners and a Donkey Kong statue. Seeing some of the rare amiibo restocked today at the Nintendo World store really bumming me out about yesterday.

D-Man

Has anybody gotten a shipping confirmation on any Web-in-Store ordered Wave 4 amiibos from GameStop yet? I have Ness and Pac secured, but I keep checking my email every second of the day hoping that I'd get a shipping confirmation already.

Toki767

Jigglypuff that I ordered on 4/8/2015 that I didn't even get a confirmation e-mail for shipped.

The order I placed on 4/2/2015 is still just processing.

Jawmuncher

Has anybody gotten a shipping confirmation on any Web-in-Store ordered Wave 4 amiibos from GameStop yet? I have Ness and Pac secured, but I keep checking my email every second of the day hoping that I'd get a shipping confirmation already.

I havent gotten anything either.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member

Nope! Only Jiggly.

O.v.e.rlord

Banned

Nothing so far on my end

Speaking of which, has anyone heard anything about the Shulk reprints? My order is still open on Gamestop, but no tracking or anything, and I thought that was supposed to happen at the start of may.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Speaking of which, has anyone heard anything about the Shulk reprints? My order is still open on Gamestop, but no tracking or anything, and I thought that was supposed to happen at the start of may.

No idea! Those just kinda vanished. People are thinking June-ish, but who knows anymore.

PudgyBunny

Neo Member
I was able to get high forehead Japan villager for $26 and free shipping. I will take whatever villager I can find at the moment. Nintendo World can fuck off. Im just a little salty :p

I've never bought any amiibo because I was afraid of becoming an addiction. however, for the price of 8 bucks each (BB sale right now), I can buy 6 figurines for 54 bucks (GCU discount), the ones I really want (mario, luigi, bowser, pikachu, yoshi and peach). Do you guys recommend buying at this price or do you think it might get cheaper? thank you

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
I've never bought any amiibo because I was afraid of becoming an addiction. however, for the price of 8 bucks each (BB sale right now), I can buy 6 figurines for 54 bucks (GCU discount), the ones I really want (mario, luigi, bowser, pikachu, yoshi and peach). Do you guys recommend buying at this price or do you think it might get cheaper? thank you

For $6 each with GCU, you might as well load up! Not going to get any cheaper than that.

That's the best deal you'll get for a long, long time.

Getting scared. The only preorder that I was able to get was Puff and I haven't gotten a shipping notice. Got it on the first time it went up too.

SaviourMK2

I could offer an EU Villager (old version) for a silver mario. Maybe someone gathers two of them and is interested. Thanks.

I'm partially interested in that offer. Throw me a PM on Friday and I'll lyk if I'm able to snag a spare.
I have a Villager but would like the old version to go with my new.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom