• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 6 | We're up all night to get salty

Status
Not open for further replies.
And then they put them up Friday during the day and anyone with a 9-5 misses out

Glad I don't actually need any of the ones they would have to put up.

Going to be worse for me if they put them up Friday morning since I'll be camping in the rain then with no guarantee that I'll get anything.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member

image.php

The face on every amiibo collector refreshing import sites.

rjinaz

So I just click continue once it goes live?

Yes. and all three will be added to your cart. So, watch one of the pages with page monitor and once it goes live, switch tabs and press that button to get them all three added. Should save precious seconds.

Orrr if you're like me, press the button on all 3 foreign amazon websites. I ain't taking no chances.

RootCause

Thanks for clearing that up. Guess I'll keep all three open. I can close everything else once I have one secured. :p
Guess I won't be sleeping tonight, or tomorrow... Or the next day. Lol

rjinaz

Probably dozens of boxes of Ness. DOZENS!

Incoming pics of endless stacks of Ness behind the NWS counter. Joy!

Yes I'm bitter. Ness was one of the only amiibo I wanted before I even gave a crap about amiibo. Still have not been able to secure him anywhere.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Incoming pics of endless stacks of Ness behind the NWS counter. Joy!

Yes I'm bitter. Ness was one of the only amiibo I wanted before I even gave a crap about amiibo. Still have not been able to secure him anywhere.

You didn't get Ness because you didn't wait hours for the chance to wait until noon PST to wait for GameStop to come crashing down nationwide for amiibo to pray that you could get a Ness as every GameStop simultaneously tried to order at once and if you weren't one of the first few people in line you didn't get him because it took those people an hour alone to get them and they were never put online as promised and potentially sold all their stock regardless please understand true fans

FJgUTjO.png
FJgUTjO.png
FJgUTjO.png

Don't you love NoA treating us like dirt?

rjinaz

You didn't get Ness because you didn't wait hours for the chance to wait until noon PST to wait for GameStop to come crashing down nationwide for amiibo to pray that you could get a Ness as every GameStop simultaneously tried to order at once and if you weren't one of the first few people in line you didn't get him because it took those people an hour alone to get them please understand true fans

FJgUTjO.png
FJgUTjO.png
FJgUTjO.png

Lol don't forget it's even worse. They tweeted out the day before, they would be availalbe online!

Kilau

Gold Member
You didn't get Ness because you didn't wait hours for the chance to wait until noon PST to wait for GameStop to come crashing down nationwide for amiibo to pray that you could get a Ness as every GameStop simultaneously tried to order at once and if you weren't one of the first few people in line you didn't get him because it took those people an hour alone to get them please understand true fans

But they will still tweet or post about how they get it now, and things will be better. Nothing will change though.

rjinaz

Oh shit

if they go up while I'm at work...

Anybody know how long they usually go live after placeholders hit?

wow. Because "Fuck you" European amiibo collectors, right? thx.

One uk online retailer reported anonymously that US sales were something like less than 4%. Though admittedly I imagine amazon.co.uk is higher.

Still, you don't have to worry about exclusives where you are, a US amiibo hunter has to do what they have to do.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
IT'S THE ORIGINAL NA VILLAGER

CF9QlguWMAAb0n1.jpg:small

NINTENDO WHY DO YOU HATE US?! GIVE THEM TO US!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom