• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 8 | Expecting reprints? Too bad. Waluigi time.

Sorry if this has already been asked, but does anyone have any idea when the new Zelda Amiibo are going to be live for pre-order on Amazon UK? I managed to get the Skyward Sword one a couple of weeks back by someone posting a link which just added it to your basket, but you couldn't search for it on store.

Felt this was worth linking in here considering the exclusives and all.

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1358780&page=1

Gamestop had a security breach, so keep an eye on your bank accounts and credit cards people. I preordered Cloud and Link for the exclusives so now I'm paranoid I'll not only have fraudulent activity, but lose my preorders as well.

I just had fraudulent activity on my card three times within the past six months so I am not happy about this...

The_Kid

Just super debating getting the Playasia reprints. I know they're marked up 5-10 each plus 15 dollar shipping for them all, but some of the Zelda amiibo are crazy prices now. The new Windwaker double pack is like 90 dollars on ebay. o.o

LiK

P-A is getting the reprints? I hope NA gets them soon. I really don't wanna preorder from P-A anymore.

Gamestop had a security breach, so keep an eye on your bank accounts and credit cards people. I preordered Cloud and Link for the exclusives so now I'm paranoid I'll not only have fraudulent activity, but lose my preorders as well.

I just had fraudulent activity on my card three times within the past six months so I am not happy about this...

I've had two of my CCs hit with fraud activity this year. One was a fraud charge and another was simply the CC company telling me they'll send me a new card without telling me the reason why they think there was a fraud activity on it. Don't even know if it's related to this or what.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member

I've dealt with tons of potential fraud issues, yearly (when bank sends a new card but they don't tell you why). Only had one legit fraud case online due to VideoGamesPlus (ONLY Paypal on there!!) It's a pain in the butt for me to move pre-orders over each time, and I got the Gamestop letter in the mail, too. Nothing's happened (yet) but I hate having to re-order everything, so I'll deal with it only if anything happens :/

AmiAmi has the BotW amiibo back in stock. Zelda is the #2 most viewed item on the front page right now lol

I also got a letter in the mail about the Gamestop fraud thing. Haven't seen anything fishy yet, but i'm continuing to monitor.

KingBroly

Banned
It could also be Mario x Rabbids and Odyssey amiibo

Red Hat Mario
Green Hat Mario
Yellow Hat Mario
Purple Hat Mario

and so on, just like BOTw

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Scan the BotW Link (wonder if all versions of Link will work) with Skyrim on Switch, you can dress up as Link.

DCGK564UAAAAu3h.jpg:large

This is starting to get stressful again! I haven't gotten the Gamestop and Amazon exclusives yet and still haven't ordered the three Splatoon amiibo for July. That's 7 amiibo I still haven't paid for PLUS they're going to announce 12 more tomorrow!!??

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
This is starting to get stressful again! I haven't gotten the Gamestop and Amazon exclusives yet and still haven't ordered the three Splatoon amiibo for July. That's 7 amiibo I still haven't paid for PLUS they're going to announce 12 more tomorrow!!??

Amazon is the only ones that haven't gone up. Gamestop had limited numbers (stock .com on release date) and not sure where Splatoon is.

I'd be shocked if all versions of Link don't work. That's standard procedure for all games that support characters with multiple SKUs (assuming the games doesn't give unique functionality to each SKU, but even then they're all still supported, so the distinction is moot), and Bethesda locking out certain Link figures would be remarkably arbitrary.

Azerare

Anyone think I'll have a chance of tracking down a Majoras Mask amiibo release day around 11am-12pm? Or is the stock situation normally bad for exclusives b&m?
Only time i've missed a pre-order on an amiibo =y

Top Bottom