• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anarchy Reigns(NA/EU) |OT| Sega, I wish I could hate you to de- *$30* I LOVE YOU SEGA

I couldn't make it for the JP preorder window so I opted to wait for it to come out locally. You can put me down, but I don't know how often I'll be on for multiplayer.

Rickenslacker; Rickenslacker; PS3

the chris

I1gcm.gif

It is time

No animated Snoop Dogg gif?
3F8uJ.gif

The demo didn't really do it for me, but eh, I've spent $30 on worse. I think I'm in just for the hell of it.

Right? How bad could Platinum be? Shit, I got so much GameStop gamecards stocked up, and I aint buying shit in January so...

AND this multiplayer is gonna be dead in like a month, so I gotta get in while the gettin' good

XBL: KoolAidShoto

Eusis

Platinum games are usually ones I get for $20 or less, and while not exactly REGRETTING it (usually due to the timing of their releases) they're also games I enjoy enough I feel I probably should've paid at least $40 rather than <$20 for. That this is already launching at budget price, well, that just seems to be a signal to get it on launch this time.

(Actually, I did get MadWorld at launch, albeit at a $10 discount, and intend to break this trend and get MGR at full price day 1.)

NFreak

I went from uninterested to pre-ordering this game in a matter of about 5 seconds. Stoked for another Platinum title. I'll probably be picking up the PS3 version because my Xbox Live subscription just expired and I don't plan to renew any time soon.

PSN ID: NFreak1

Shizzlee

Shizzlee; Shizzlee23 ;PS3

My whack bots will see you out there. Please play modes other than Team Battle mode, people. Please.

Shizzlee

Man, everyone wants Bayo. This game will make you all hate her. Trust me. That broken-ass character. She brings the salt. >.>

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
Can multiple players pick the same character in multiplayer?

Are we talking about a 16 Bayonetta free for all here?

Neiteio

Can multiple players pick the same character in multiplayer?

Are we talking about a 16 Bayonetta free for all here?
Yeah, looks that way, many vids on YouTube show multiple Big Bulls or multiple Black Barons. Looks like you can even be the same color, if I'm not mistaken.

Shizzlee

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Preeeee-ordered. 360 version. Fei Rin, here I come.

I've been looping some of the soundtrack all day.

"GuardianE; GuardianE9999; Xbox360"

Neiteio

I just realized the characters in this game remind me a lot of the roster in F-Zero, which is AWESOME. It's like F-Zero X God Hand.

They really need to put this in arcades, though. Imagine 16 cabinets lined up for 16P Battle Royale at EVO... :O

Guys, seriously, watch the match full of Big Bull players I linked in the last post.

And listen to that first song linked in the OP, good lawd.

shiroryu

The single player is pretty standard action game length (7 to 10 hours? I really don't know), has interesting enough cutscenes, and fairly varied missions (with 1v1 duels included as well as a surprising number of unique objectives).

I had a lot of fun with the single player on Hard.

Thanks. Now to wait for the preorder to get here.

Shizzlee

Gonna need some more gifs.
Death ball looks pretty good. How is it?

Two teams of four. Ten minute timer. There's a green, american football. Your team wants that ball. If someone on your team has the ball then the gauge at the top will swing in your team's favor. Once it goes far enough your goal will open (on the other team's side). You have the carry the ball to the goal for a touchdown. If someone on your team holds the ball long enough then they will eventually be able to do a superstar shot using the pass button. These are invincible.

It's very easy to lose the ball of course. Someone just has to hit you. You can pass to another teammate or throw it away if you think you will lose it. If you die, you have to wait ten seconds before you respawn. I only have one video of it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nOgp3ZMPCQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

PJX

Put me down for Xbox 360 but I doubt I'll have much time to play considering I just had my first baby.

GT: Black Rott

Top Bottom