• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Android |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxczx

Chrome for Android finally has an update after going "stable" in late June!
still want them to change this terrible text editor. but i think its mostly swiftkeys fault, every time it corrects something it just goes crazy and deletes random words...

still want them to change this terrible text editor. but i think its mostly swiftkeys fault, every time it corrects something it just goes crazy and deletes random words...

Apparently the update focuses partly on 3rx party keyboard support

Edit: I'll just put this right here:

Android |OT| Sometimes you gotta think inside the box.

SimleuqiR

Android |OT2| Thinner, Lighter, Our Best Thread Ever!

Android |OT2| Best Android OT since Android OT

Android Thread - Paradoxal Utopia Gang Stalking Headquarters

Android |OT| Arm Race for 1080p Screen Phone starts Here

Android |OT2| No need for $30 charging adapters

Android |OT2| Key Lime Pie and other tasty treats

DAGGER

Android OT - iOS 6 included.
Android OT - 3 years in the making.
Android OT - Thinnest Android Ever

I've always been a fan of the Die Hard naming convention:

Android |OT|

Android |OT2|: Androider

Android |OT3|: Android With a Vengeance

Android |OT4|: Live Free or Android

Android |OT5|: A Good Day to Android

Guys please excuse me for my ignorance, but I've been thinking of getting one Samsung Galaxy S2.
What I wonder is, can I update it with latest Android OS (4.x I believe) and get the same/most of the features of an Galaxy S3? Really no idea on how stuff work in Android world as I've been using iPhone for a while.

Guys please excuse me for my ignorance, but I've been thinking of getting one Samsung Galaxy S2.
What I wonder is, can I update it with latest Android OS (4.x I believe) and get the same/most of the features of an Galaxy S3? Really no idea on how stuff work in Android world as I've been using iPhone for a while.

which features in particular?

some of the stuff, like pop-up play video, is also available via 3rd party apps.

some stuff like the camera checking to see if your eyes are open and keeping the screen on... no.

kehs

Banned

Samsung says November, but that's for the international version. If you're getting it through a carrier it might take longer, or not even get it at all.

-

Android - A milli, a milli, a milli a day

\/ ahaha \/

no that won't work that title is way too long

SimleuqiR

I've always been a fan of the Die Hard naming convention:

Android |OT|

Android |OT2|: Androider

Android |OT3|: Android With a Vengeance

Android |OT4|: Live Free or Android

Android |OT5|: A Good Day to Android

Like,like.

How about:

Android OT - Live Jelly Bean or Die.
Android OT - A Good Day for Key Lime Pie

kehs

Banned
So no word on nexus phone(s) this year? Or is that supposed to happen in a month? Pyro requires this information before making final decisions.

Not a peep has been made.

Opinion wise though, I don't think there will be one this year as I don't think they'll dare push another major update this year. Possibly a strong showing from Moto though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom