• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Android |OT8| ConFuchsia say beta is better

Jeffrey

Seems relates to getting space for the cameras lol.

All the sacrifices and money put into those mediocre cameras... Wonder if it was worth it for them.

Seems relates to getting space for the cameras lol.

All the sacrifices and money put into those mediocre cameras... Wonder if it was worth it for them.

It's still hilarious how they focus on camera at the expense of other stuff like a 1440p display and then don't give things like ois. It's just idiotic. This phone is a flop even though it's blazing fast and I'm a huge fan of the feel of it in hand.

Noema

One GB is unusable tho. Even my dad complains at how slow it is and he regularly uses a laptop from like 2006.

I got my first Android phone in 2014 (Moto G) and even back then 1GB constantly made me want to slam the phone against the wall.

Hasney

It's still hilarious how they focus on camera at the expense of other stuff like a 1440p display and then don't give things like ois. It's just idiotic. This phone is a flop even though it's blazing fast and I'm a huge fan of the feel of it in hand.

I mean, they could have focused on a 189712893781293k display but it's still upside down

tumblr_osaf03XDMm1u1ljrzo1_500.gif

Salsa

Moto Z2 Play and other new Moto devices coming with 7.1 out the gate huh

it'd be around time for Lenovo to make some good word and update the 7.0 G models then.. if they care..

I can live with them skipping it and jumping to 8.0 with the just 2 month old G5 but man I hope that comes fast when its finally out. I feel like they're gaining back some points after the takeover and bad mouth people give em on updates after it but I think they're doing pretty good

Jeffrey

I'm fine with oneplus until they compromise on performance for something.

S8 is starting to get frustrating. The joke of android phones getting slow after a while is pretty much only applicable to Samsung flagships these days. And a while is like a month lol.

It's not like I have any hugely different apps installed compared to my other phones I've used.

S8 is starting to get frustrating. The joke of android phones getting slow after a while is pretty much only applicable to Samsung flagships these days. And a while is like a month lol.

It's not like I have any hugely different apps installed compared to my other phones I've used.

The S8 is slow straight out of the box though. My OnePlus one is faster than it at general stuff.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
After my X Play broke, I got myself a Z Play today. Damn, what a nice phone so far. I'm really a Moto fan at this point.

Jeffrey

The S8 is slow straight out of the box though. My OnePlus one is faster than it at general stuff.

Yep. My nexus 6 that I got for $100. Snappy. 1440p. Stereo speakers. Headphone jack.

Slim it a little and put a fingerprint sensor on it and it's basically pinnacle smartphone.

Hasney

Weird, mine feels snappy as hell still.

Meteorain

Man, my G4 shit the bed, going into that bootloop nonsense and I'm on the lookout for a new mobile.

Was scoping out the OP5 and a few others, but it looks like all these phones have shit the bed.

Is there anything decent out there for Android?

Al-ibn Kermit

Man, my G4 shit the bed, going into that bootloop nonsense and I'm on the lookout for a new mobile.

Was scoping out the OP5 and a few others, but it looks like all these phones have shit the bed.

Is suggest the moto Z2 but they're not out currently. Might be our next month but who knows?

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook

If you don't mind another Moto get the G5 Plus

Furyous

The new LG G6

After the initial G6 released LG double backed with the G6+ that combined both variants of the G6 and now, allegedly, the new G6 which is the original G6 in a 5.3 inch body.

Can someone explain to me why I have to choose between a compass versus NFC in the Moto G5 variants?

Jeffrey

meh, right side up upside down, they all scroll like shit compare to the ipad pro anyways. Shame i returned that. Just give me that on a phone, that's running android.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Top Bottom