• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anthony Scaramucci explicit interview with Ryan Lizza at the New Yorker

jelly

Wow, what an embarrassment. Shame on the White House and Presidency.

Is he on cocaine to maximise his horrible self?

How long before this talking trash-fire gets pissed off and calls a reporter a bitch, or cunt? A week? Two?

Obviously the fascists who make up the Trump voting bloc will love it, and GOP reps will be disappointed and concerned before they go back to trying to suck their own cocks'

hobozero

The White House Communications Director just used the phrase "cock block" in an on the record interview, referring to the WH chief of staff.

gw-itcrowdmosspopcorn.gif

I mean of course Bannon had no comment while he was sucking his own cock, how dense are you reporters that you can't even work out basic physiology?

Dazzler

lol at the Bannon paragraph

“I’m not Steve Bannon, I’m not trying to suck my own cock,” he said, speaking of Trump’s chief strategist. “I’m not trying to build my own brand off the fucking strength of the President. I’m here to serve the country.” (Bannon declined to comment.)

mjp2417

Banned
lol at the Bannon paragraph

“I’m not Steve Bannon, I’m not trying to suck my own cock,” he said, speaking of Trump’s chief strategist. “I’m not trying to build my own brand off the fucking strength of the President. I’m here to serve the country.” (Bannon declined to comment.)

That parenthetical after that quote is fucking amazing

Carn82

Just laughed out loud thinking of the reporter placing the call to Bannon asking him if he's got anything to say about being called a cocksucker

Haha yeah, or his assistent. 'Hello, the office of Stephen M Bannon speaking. What is your inquiry?'

Just laughed out loud thinking of the reporter placing the call to Bannon asking him if he's got anything to say about being called a cocksucker

"Mr. Bannon, are you now or have you ever tried to suck your own cock?"

"Mmph."

"No comment. Understood."

Mully

He seems to be the Survivor contestant that tells viewers in a confessional that they're here, "to not make friends."

Come on guys, he's just kidding around.

Did any of you watch his rant with Cuomo? He's clearly just having fun with them.

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
My favorite part is when he calls a reporter and accuses them of leaking the very conversation they are having at that exact moment. XD

Kwixotik

Nothing to see here, folks. Everything at the white house is moving along smoothly. Just telling it like it is.

*sniff*

Wag

Scaramucci also told me that, unlike other senior officials, he had no interest in media attention. “I’m not Steve Bannon, I’m not trying to suck my own cock,” he said, speaking of Trump’s chief strategist. “I’m not trying to build my own brand off the fucking strength of the President. I’m here to serve the country.” (Bannon declined to comment.).

Uhhh....Who called the New Yorker exactly?

Top Bottom