• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anthony Scaramucci explicit interview with Ryan Lizza at the New Yorker

Dr.Acula

Banned
This is the guy that Trump wanted. He's not going anywhere, Trump loves chaos under him so he can feel all empowered on who wants to suck up more.

Yes, but... Trump also likes dominating the headlines and "ratings," and if the Mooch *groan* becomes too popular Trump will turn his wrath towards *sigh* the Mooch.

Oersted

Rick-Wilson-tweet.png

GOP media strategist Rick Wilson

Nerokis

A fucking government official, ladies and gentlemen.

Probably the least surprising party of the interview, honestly. People at that level often have the kind of manic energy conducive to such exaggerated self-expression.

What's surprising is that this interview was apparently held on the record. The great irony is that Scaramucci is on this crusade against leaks, but ended up giving Ryan Lizza an absolute goldmine.

Probably the least surprising party of the interview, honestly. People at that level often have the kind of manic energy conducive to such exaggerated self-expression.

What's surprising is that this interview was apparently held on the record. The great irony is that Scaramucci is on this crusade against leaks, but ended up giving Ryan Lizza an absolute goldmine.

He couldn't even manage the most basic government-journalist interaction:

"Can we talk off the record please?"

Jackpot

Banned
"You’re an American citizen, this is a major catastrophe for the American country. So I’m asking you as an American patriot to give me a sense of who leaked it.”

He's never dealt with journalists, has he?

"I’ll get to the person who leaked that to you. Reince Priebus—if you want to leak something—he’ll be asked to resign very shortly.” The issue, he said, was that he believed Priebus had been worried about the dinner because he hadn’t been invited. “Reince is a fucking paranoid schizophrenic, a paranoiac,” Scaramucci said. He channelled Priebus as he spoke: “ ‘Oh, Bill Shine is coming in. Let me leak the fucking thing and see if I can cock-block these people the way I cock-blocked Scaramucci for six months.’ ” (Priebus did not respond to a request for comment.)

JFC

“The swamp will not defeat him,” he said, breaking into the third person.

Same signs of mental illness as Trump.

“What I want to do is I want to fucking kill all the leakers and I want to get the President’s agenda on track so we can succeed for the American people,” he told me.

What I want to do is I want to fucking kill all the leakers

I want to fucking kill

The Whitehouse Press Secretary.

Kusagari

Mooch used to have a lot of views against what trump believes.

I honestly think he's playing a character here.

Well no shit.

Mooch might be high on crack but he's not actually stupid. This guy knows the way to Trump's heart is to suck up to him 24/7 and he's doing it better than anyone.

Rick-Wilson-tweet.png

GOP media strategist Rick Wilson

Bolivian Marching Powder.

This day is filled to the brim with great wordplay.

Edit: Trump has indeed turned politics into WWE-like entertainment television. The question is, will we keep voting them in because of our addiction to the idiocracy, or will we try to do better?

Dying at the communications director failing to say this is off the record. What a fucking maroon.

The Mooch doesn't do "off the record", because whenever The Mooch speaks, records are about to be broken.

And whenever Moochie isn't on camera, everyone should be asking: where's Moochie?

Dr.Acula

Banned
From the New Yorker piece in the OP:

Scaramucci, who initiated the call, did not ask for the conversation to be off the record or on background.

That is so fucking glorious, oh my God. What a team of utter tools they have at the White House. Just complete rookies in every sense.

Bolivian Marching Powder.

This day is filled to the brim with great wordplay.

Edit: Trump has indeed turned politics into WWE-like entertainment television. The question is, will we keep voting them in because of our addiction to the idiocracy, or will we try to do better?

We're fucked.

Jeez Peter King defending the mooch.

Wow

"he's a tough guy, smart guy, unorthodox, the president want the mooch, let's see where it goes"

"The people like the moochs style""who cares what he says about bannon and preibus"

"he takes no prisoners"

"He said it in a moment of anger"

Top Bottom