• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anyone else think Starfox 64 is not nearly as good as Starfox original?

[Nintex]

For a new StarFox Nintendo should just ignore all games past StarFox 64 and reboot the series. Just keep Namco and whoever wrote StarFox Fanfiction Command far away from it and we should be fine.

Cohsae

[Nintex] said:
For a new StarFox Nintendo should just ignore all games past StarFox 64 and reboot the series. Just keep Namco and whoever wrote StarFox Fanfiction Command far away from it and we should be fine.
Krystal should die in the opening cutscene and then everyone should pretend she never existed and never turned the series into a furry's wet dream. It would be awesome.

[Nintex]

Cohsae said:
Krystal should die in the opening cutscene and then everyone should pretend she never existed and never turned the series into a furry's wet dream. It would be awesome.
No she shouldn't be there, because some Treehouse nutjob would think it's funny if she would say: "Uncle Androssss....." and then the whole fanfiction shit blows up again.

JRPereira

I appreciated the darker undertones and harsher effects of the first one more than 64. I think 64 was good as well, but in terms of an update, I'd want them to base it heavily on the first one (same music and sound style, just bring it up to modern visuals/use an orchestra for the music/clean up the sounds a bit). Also, if they're going to use voice overs, please, PLEASE not so insanely awful and campy.

Top Bottom