• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(AP) LeBron James’ first NBA title met with acceptance by Cleveland (Some bitterness)

Status
Not open for further replies.
News flash, you dont need to post that "tourism" video in every single cleveland thread. Its been done ad nauseum and you're not as clever as you think.

I really hate the dude who made those videos. (If I remember correctly, he was also the creative force behind the "Please Stay, LeBron" video.)

If you see him talk, he acts like he's proud of Cleveland, but all he has done has made it even more of a punchline. Fuck him.

This is the only good thing Mike Polk has ever done.

Bollocks

I don't get the Chris Bosch meme. :(

What? You've never seen land before time?
profiles_littlefoot17_5209_520879_media_xlarge.jpeg

Those NBA greats that did everything in their career but win a ring? I wanna know if they wouldnt join up with Bird, Magic, or Jordan if they had the opportunity.

Those NBA greats that did everything in their career but win a ring? I wanna know if they wouldnt join up with Bird, Magic, or Jordan if they had the opportunity.

No, because they all hated each other.

Charles Barkley did a great interview with Jim Rome a couple of weeks ago. He pretty much said that AAU has ruined the NBA. These guys have all known each other since they were in middle school, and once they get to the NBA, they've been pals for ages. There's none of that good old-fashioned hatred that made the old NBA rivalries so great.

News flash, you dont need to post that "tourism" video in every single cleveland thread. Its been done ad nauseum and you're not as clever as you think.

Either way, Lebron is still a bitch and took the easy way out. Do i blame him for leaving? No. He was just being an idiot being led by other idiots with his exit.

Onto other things.

Dan Gilbert <3

But it's the gift that keeps on giving. I laugh every time! Dan Gilbert is a loser for using Comic Sans. A crime against humanity for that one!

They said they wouldn't have. But actually, they all did.. they just waited to the twilight of their careers and went ring poaching. Never worked out for any of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom