• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Apple Music |OT| Apple Invents Music, Time To Party Like It's 1989!

So what is it that everyone hates about Spotify?

I had very little complaints with Spotify until their recent videos/running/moments update bullshit. Everything is buried into Music at the bottom of the menu list now, and I have these huge NOW, MOMENTS, RUNNING, SHOWS options in settings that are irrelevant. I don't feel like I know how to navigate this app anymore.

On the other hand, Apple Music is a disaster, but a pretty disaster. The tabs are clear. You can then go to 30 different branches within a branch and it doesn't all seem clear, but it seems more intuitive.

Think I'll just stick with Google and Spotify. Randomly selected 15 artists, Apple only had 5, Spotify/Google had all 15. So much for a big library.

nikos

So it looks like I can post and have followers under my artist name, but I can only comment under my regular apple ID name. When I comment, I can choose to comment as my artist name or regular name.

I think this system works well.

Kinsella

Banned
Beats 1 is a dumb idea anyway. There's no one station that'll suit the masses. Hurry up and fix the icloud message already.

kudoboi

For some reason Apple music is locking me out from explicit albums and tracks. And it deff isn't because of my age

jYWGbB8.jpg

Beats 1 is a dumb idea anyway. There's no one station that'll suit the masses. Hurry up and fix the icloud message already.

I thought it was dumb but I'm starting to think that it'll be a neat feature on top of a good streaming service. I wouldn't pay for radio by itself but as a free throw in it could be cool.

Zane Lowe predictably smashing this already. My favourite mainstream DJ, this station should be a treat. Shame I'm missing Julie later.

Top Bottom