• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

RBH

NXT spoiler:

Drew
does not have his old theme

l77fveM.gif

Zach

Man, this theme better be good or you guys are going to look like a pile of dilds. When does this guy debut in WWE? I'm almost to 2009.

somedevil

NXT Spoiler:

Hideo Itami is alive and has challenged Roode for title. Will he be able to last till chicago is the question.

Listened to it last week and it was a good listen. Definitely worth it if you've got the time to kill and want to listen to something whilst travelling or doing something etc.

Nice, gotta check this out. My perception of Reigns has changed recently. Not like I suddenly think he's THE guy or anything but it's gotta be interesting to be him I would imagine.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Eric Rowan would automatically be 10 times better if he kept the mask on all the time.

tumblr_o34hrmCmT91rk6hmwo1_500.gif

Tagyhag

tumblr_onu8v4FUyx1srbyoyo1_500.gif

Not even kidding I really liked that little build up that Roman did for the last spear. He should do that more often (But still very rarely, just not a one off)

Tagyhag

This was the break English needed. Gotch and the Vaudevillains gimmick were anchors on his career. Dude has talent.

Yep, I still think that whole singing heel gimmick could have been worked on into something real good but then he got stuck in that tag team.

sibarraz

Banned
From where comes the AHYESSIR meme?

I relate it with that stan hansen promo when he debuted on wcw, but I don't know if I had missed something in between the RR and WM hiatus that I took

Top Bottom