• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

Fox318

Foxcatcher-Steve-Carell.gif

but think about it

its fucking insane

Caderfix

My sources say Seph is quickly losing control. How long can he hold onto power?

"The Cobra" imBask's philosophy is "If you can't beat them, join them and when the moment is right, SCREW THEM!"

I've been pointing out cracks on his mask for a while now, but no one wants to listen to Shane-O Hardy.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
anyone listen to Jericho podcast with Roman yet?

jmdajr

I remember when Hunico flawlessly did that power bomb spot that Reigns always struggle with.

That's was the last time I saw that.

lol!

Talonluck

NXT is finally coming to Phoenix! My wife and I are so excited. Any tips on getting tickets? Can't find presale codes for free and the venue is small.

Hasney

The Hardys not being broken completely kills my enthusiasm for their return. Like, completely kills it dead. I don't want the Hardy Boyz. I want Broken Matt and Brother Nero.

MH Twiiter

Although all those TANTALIZING chants from the @WWEUniverse fans at the #RAWaftermania felt like TRIGGERS..

They made me feel... SAVAGE.

Talking to me like that will sure get you over... The rope onto the floor where you belong, you jabronie.

I'm starting to think you're blocked too. I'm also 50% sure I'm blocked as well.

#BlueGate

Honestly, Bluekaveli watches more Smackdown than I do so I'll let him chime in on this as I respect his opinion on the matter.

Top Bottom