• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

Finally got tired of having to stare directly at the floor whenever Sin Cara walked in the room.

He just got scared of what's coming

C8oAykaWAAEJHXx.jpg:large

Enzo is careless. That wasn't Gotch's fault.

WELL WADAWEEEE GOT OHVAHHHHH HEEEEEEAH? CUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHSSSSSSSSSSSS?!?!?!?!!?!??!!??!!?!?CUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHSSSSSSSSSSSS?!?!?!?!!?!??!!??!!?!?

Zach

I'm well known and appreciated in my community for never cursing and yesterday my son asked if there was any word I used to say as a youth that I don't say anymore and I couldn't think of one. But I just remembered I used to always say "schlong".

Forgive me, Menome.

WELL WADAWEEEE GOT OHVAHHHHH HEEEEEEAH? CUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHSSSSSSSSSSSS?!?!?!?!!?!??!!??!!?!?CUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHSSSSSSSSSSSS?!?!?!?!!?!??!!??!!?!?
I want to beat your ass now.

Menome

I'm well known and appreciated in my community for never cursing and yesterday my son asked if there was any word I used to say as a youth that I don't say anymore and I couldn't think of one. But I just remembered I used to always say "schlong".

Forgive me, Menome.

Filth in body with your Fanta-filled veins. Filth in mind with your fixation on the male sexual anatomy.

Beefy

So NXT is on tonight right?
------------

On Fanta and stuff like that. I hardly drink soft drinks, like one every 2 weeks max?

Caderfix

Forgive me, Menome.

First he got hooked on illegal substances, then lost his smile and now is looking for forgiveness. HBZ.

Tom Nook

So NXT is on tonight right?
------------

On Fanta and stuff like that. I hardly drink soft drinks, like one every 2 weeks max?

Yes, recap takeover.

spoilers below
* Heavy Machinery defeated The Bollywood Boyz
* Peyton Royce defeated Aliyah

Menome

Strawberry Fanta should be an illegal substance, along with every other strawberry-flavoured item of food and drink.

imBask

Banned
@imBaskGWF 5min ago
Guys don't forget to subscribe to the #GWFNetwork to see my match against #Sephzilla !!! So happy for the opportunity #StayPositive

Cagey

Banned

Jon Stewart should show up at the next NYC show and give Enzo a beatdown over gimmick infringement for so clearly jacking Stewart's mock voice for that line.

Top Bottom