• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

Tom Nook

I'm all about the roll ups.
fruit-roll-ups.jpg

1L2WR1x.0.gif

cordy

Banned
Man, I always hate going into wrestling threads in the main off-topic page. I just popped in that Shinsuke one and lord people who don't regularly watch sure act like they know every thing.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Man, I always hate going into wrestling threads in the main off-topic page. I just popped in that Shinsuke won and lord people who don't regularly watch sure act like they know every thing.
They think they're working a shoot, when in reality they're the ones getting worked

Zach

You're firm (Filth.) but fair, Tall4Life.

I just finished watching No Country for Old Men again. What a movie.

jmdajr

Hmmm they have NXT on the network all the way back to 2012. Pretty wild watching the first episode.

This was on WWE.com at the time right? When the moved to Florida?

Zach

Haha. Kozlov just beat Matt Hardy clean in the opening match of Armageddon 2008. Hardy's the ECW Champion. The title wasn't even on the line. What the h.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Listened to it last week and it was a good listen. Definitely worth it if you've got the time to kill and want to listen to something whilst travelling or doing something etc.

Do they talk about the boos?

Tagyhag

For as much bitching as we do here about the product, I can't even imagine how the conversations in Usenet must have went for these first RAWs, they're HORRID.

Do they talk about the boos?

Yeah they definitely bring it up. I'm paraphrasing but spoilers below for what Roman said about them:

Roman basically said that the boos don't bother him at all. As long as the fans are loud he doesn't care because no reaction at all would be worse. He said he's a grown man and you can't hurt his feelings. He also said something funny like "Do you think my wife's gonna think any less of me because I'm getting booed or cheered? She doesn't give a shit" He actually came across really well in the podcast I thought.

Top Bottom