• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

imBask

Banned
But couldn't Mauro just be switch to Raw instead? Separate him and JBL?

If someone is being bullied in classroom, the teacher could separate them both with different seats across the room.

I never said bullying was OK, my point was that it unfortunately happens. I am sure WWE doesn't want this over their head, and would want to correct the situation than letting someone leave over it.

you're definitely high

Hasney

If someone is being bullied in classroom, the teacher could separate them both with different seats across the room.

I never said bullying was OK, my point was that it unfortunately happens. I am sure WWE doesn't want this over their head, and would want to correct the situation than letting someone leave over it.

Or if it's bad enough to affect someones mental health, they would get expelled. Hey, that's a great correction. Do that.

Considering some of the shit was happening on Twitter anyway, probably would have done shit.

Mahonay

Banned

UMMMM

Then why the fuck didn't WWE do anything about it?

Putting the onus on Mauro here shows a complete lack of empathy from you. What the hell dude?

Maybe rather than avoiding their toxic culture by moving people around they actually deal with the problem?

They seriously had the SD announce team this week sitting there saying "we are the three amigos!" It was fucking pathetic and disgraceful. Their coworker was just bullied so badly he had a breakdown and left the company.

Heroman

Banned
HHH wish he was as good as the Rainmaker Okada!!

So you fix the symptom when you can fix the cause?

You have earned this:
552%20-%20animated_macro%20chris_benoit%20gif%20vince_mcm%20%20ahon%20wwe.gif

Shanafan the kind of dude who approves moving paedo priests around to hide their crimes, except he would probably want to move the kids around.

Browny

Banned

giphy.gif

#FuckJBL

GunBR

I understand what shanafan is saying
Between trade Mauro to another show or send him home, what's the best option?

Yeah, the real best option was to fire JBL. But it's WWE, they never gonna do that

Beefy

Yeah, the real best option was to fire JBL. But it's WWE, they never gonna do that

Trading him to another show doesn't stop the problem.

Sephzilla

Yes, trade Mauro to Raw - the show that Vince McMahon, the guy who is on record for saying he gets off on these types of hazing pranks, is way more directly involved in would totally be a good solution.

imBask

Banned

so your solution is a cynicism-driven cop out?

boy you must be great at solving problems

daemissary

Conspiracy theory alert...what if JBL was bullying Mauro at Vince's behest? Even if it was unspoken.

I mean, it's obvious that they were always intending on replacing him with Phillips once they started that 4 man booth nonsense.

Bullies are insecure scum. The thing I find really hard to fathom is that it was well known it was Mauro's dream to do his work in WWE and he has worked obscenely hard getting to where he is now.

What type of utter cunt would go after a guy like that who passionately and sincerely cares about what he is doing and is fulfilling his dream?

I seriously cant understand. What a bunch of fuckwits.

Sephzilla

Conspiracy theory alert...what if JBL was bullying Mauro at Vince's behest? Even if it was unspoken.

I mean, it's obvious that they were always intending on replacing him with Phillips once they started that 4 man booth nonsense.

Considering the start of JBL's bullying of Mauro started when Mauro acknowledge a non-WWE professional wrestling award he won, it honestly wouldn't surprise me if Vince was behind it since Vince is petty like that

giphy.gif

Heroman

Banned

Why does that need to happen? This isn't school. Mauro has been commentating for over 20 years and never had a problem like this before.

Hasney

If they're never going to do that, that doesn't mean people shouldn't stop shouting for it to happen.

Trading shows would not have changed anything. JBL was getting his kicks online and calling him out on other shows like Bring it to the Table too.

Zach

Considering the start of JBL's bullying of Mauro started when Mauro acknowledge a non-WWE professional wrestling award he won, it honestly wouldn't surprise me if Vince was behind it since Vince is petty like that

giphy.gif

Wouldn't it be great if real people cared about WWE's wrongdoing and Vince McMahon was somehow ousted and then died in disgrace a la Joe Paterno?

HA HA HA HA.

Well I mean work is isn't freaking high school and JBL isn't some teenaged student.

Honestly the word bullying needs to be replaced with harassment.... bullying makes it easy to invoke high school and demphasizes just how serious it is.

Obviously, Miz's Hate Me Now video package is top-tier, but Cena's one for the same match ain't bad either. Laughing at Alex fuckin' Riley somehow managing to technically main event Mania though. Unsurprisingly, this Mania's probably been the worst one so far. Good theme though.

Guzim

Was Drew McIntyre this good in his first WWE run?
Not really. He's improved a lot. But when he first debuted, he had an awful gimmick of being Vince McMahon's chosen one. So basically he had that gimmick and heel Michael Cole rooting for him, it was hard to care about him.

Suplexer

Would anyone be able to make a gif of Shibata doing that JoJo's Bizzare Adventure attack rush in the video package for his match with Okada at Sakura Genesis? I can't find one and it was incredible.

Zach

Joshing is great. I'm all for jokery. But if you're in any way upsetting someone and you persist, you are King Cunt. How every adult is not on the same page about this by now is incredibly pathetic. I wouldn't mind all of these a-holes dying. If that makes me an even bigger a-hole, I don't care! xoxo

P.S. You know what's a pretty good album? I See a Darkness by Bonnie "Prince" Billy. Come at me, OwensIsNow.

Zach

we shouldn't validate it by buying the WWE Network

join us non WWE Network users

i'm talking to you Zach

I'm considering it. But I really want to have a valid opinion on CM Punk and Daniel Bryan. I haven't even seen Daniel Bryan yet! It's crazy!

(In my chrono-journey. I saw him briefly when I got back into wrassle a couple, three years ago.)

Top Bottom