• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| DO DO, DO DO DO-DO-DO, DO-DO-DO, DO-DOOOOO DO-DO

krae_man

6YYVBFy.png

Ambrose looks like he's doing a Rock Bottom.

BFIB

Its bad enough we like to watch greased up oily men do things to each other in spandex, but this emphasis on Cena's jiggly buns in cargo shorts, its going to be a long month.

jmdajr

I had a McFlurry today, it was glorious.

Nice.

What flavor?

I had this for lunch.

Pollo Lily-(chicken)
– Breaded with pecans & topped with a light cream sauce & Creole mustard, green onions
& tomatoes w/ white rice,green beans and small salad with jalapeno cilantro dressing.

Toki767

I haven't had a McFlurry in years. Always went with Oreo. Do they still taste good? Those and chicken nuggets were virtually the only thing I would ever get at McDonalds.

Sounds like I've missed out by not getting the Oreo one. I'll check this out on my next random visit to McDonald's... watch this space!

In other news... Morrison v Liger. I'm excited.

Yeah, Oreo's...I heard so much about them from US films and TV and when I tried them? Tasteless, crappy 'cookies' and a bland filing.

Custard Creams are clearly superior.

Also, Twinkies? What the hell? Disgusting, sweaty, sugar infused sponge cake with a god awful filling. Rank.

I do like America's wide variety of Pop Tart flavours though, so there's that in their favour.

Aiii

So not worth it
Oreo's are the best thing ever. i literally tried every flavor during my US holiday, since we only have regular, white amd covered in chocolate.

Ithil

Yeah, lets not do this. We're not the WWE commentary team.

"Heh heh you know Cole, AJ is nearly giving me a heart attack because...uhh...she's a whore! Also Daniel Bryan has a goat beard! I just came up with that there, I think it's fresh! Almost as fresh as this new Dominos pizza I just ordered! Ehhhhh!"

Kyoufu

"Heh heh you know Cole, AJ is nearly giving me a heart attack because...uhh...she's a whore! Also Daniel Bryan has a goat beard! I just came up with that there, I think it's fresh! Almost as fresh as this new Dominos pizza I just ordered! Ehhhhh!"

Mmm. Domino's.

Top Bottom