• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| DO DO, DO DO DO-DO-DO, DO-DO-DO, DO-DOOOOO DO-DO

BFIB

I'm more of a Papa John's guy myself.

Used to order that every monday for Raw/Nitro. I really miss the Monday Night Wars. I literally spit out my garlic butter dipping sauce when Rick Rude showed up on Nitro....WHILE ALSO ON RAW!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, Oreo's...I heard so much about them from US films and TV and when I tried them? Tasteless, crappy 'cookies' and a bland filing.

Custard Creams are clearly superior.

Also, Twinkies? What the hell? Disgusting, sweaty, sugar infused sponge cake with a god awful filling. Rank.

I do like America's wide variety of Pop Tart flavours though, so there's that in their favour.

Custard Creams. Puh-leeze. I even had a box of fuckin French Fancies and they weren't impressive. THEN AGAIN Twinkies aren't really considered good by anyone, just they exist. Fuckin whole box of French Fancies and I didn't even get sugar high.

tm24

They like the fried ones. But really I rather eat these.

19297.jpg
Marinela makes some good stuff. Though nothing matches up to the god tier frozen gansitos

tumblr_m5hw74HXH71qbgv46o1_400.jpg

XenoRaven said:
Shinsuke Nakamura is a fucking weirdo.

Which is a good part of why he's so awesome;

i4WOXa9aLXuA.gif

Since he's become coked-out, swag-tastic Nakamura, I think it'll be practically impossible for New Japan to ever turn him truly heel again.

Custard Creams. Puh-leeze. I even had a box of fuckin French Fancies and they weren't impressive. THEN AGAIN Twinkies aren't really considered good by anyone, just they exist. Fuckin whole box of French Fancies and I didn't even get sugar high.

We aren't terribly big on the whole snack cake thing over here, but at least our chocolate is undeniably superior.

Do you guys have Wagon Wheels over there? God tier snacks, in my book. They're two 'cookies' with 'jelly' and marshmallow in between, then the whole thing's coated in chocolate.

Amazon are a pretty decent company, really. I got a new TV from them 6 months ago, and I'm not happy with the picture quality, so they're going to do a full refund. No questions. They've even provided the money back, printed a pre-paid label off and given me 30 days to return to the TV.

In the mean time I've ordered a new TV from Amazon.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
We aren't terribly big on the whole snack cake thing over here, but at least our chocolate is undeniably superior.

Do you guys have Wagon Wheels over there? God tier snacks, in my book. They're two 'cookies' with 'jelly' and marshmallow in between, then the whole thing's coated in chocolate.

Wagon wheels is a shape of pasta. :| Or in my state a valid piece of local transportation (yee-haw Oklahoma)

Sokantish

Amazon are a pretty decent company, really. I got a new TV from them 6 months ago, and I'm not happy with the picture quality, so they're going to do a full refund. No questions. They've even provided the money back, printed a pre-paid label off and given me 30 days to return to the TV.

That's how they get you

BFIB

Had the Kindle Paperwhite for a few months. Then started getting a lot of dead pixels.

Called and they replaced my Wi-Fi with a full 3G no ads model.

Speaking of which, I need to see which wrestling autobiographies are on the Kindle Store.

jred2k

WagonWheels_Fudge.jpg

We have those in Canada. We also have a similar thing in cookie form called a Viva Puff.

VivaPuffs_Raspberry.jpg

Canada doesn't get Trix or Fruity Pebbles, though, and that is wack.

Had the Kindle Paperwhite for a few months. Then started getting a lot of dead pixels.

Called and they replaced my Wi-Fi with a full 3G no ads model.

Speaking of which, I need to see which wrestling autobiographies are on the Kindle Store.

Strangely refreshing not having to jump through hoops when you're not happy with a product.

Ah, Rotelle ;)

I was talking about these;

5pxt83c.jpg

Fuck, now I'm tempted to walk to the shop.

Many a young Mr. Luchador lunch was completed with a Wagon Wheel.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Ah, Rotelle ;)

I was talking about these;

Fuck, now I'm tempted to walk to the shop.

Brits are so weird. It's a store not a shop! Shops are used for repairing things! Aaah!

We need a Wrasslegaf Biscuit/Cookie Transcontinental Exchange or something.

jmdajr

These days the only junk food I eat on a weekly basis is ice cream, usually after a weekend dinner.

country-bg.jpg

I never buy any junkfood when grocery shopping. Just can't justify it.
If I want something sweet for the house I get fruit.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
and this oh god this i can eat a whole bag/box in one sitting

tumblr_lml1v3GF8L1qb0o0ko1_500.jpg

Wafers are fuckin dope. I'm going no-sugar but even the sugar-free ones have sorbitol in it which fucked up my keto so I can't eat em.

But yeah, wafers + milk. FUAAAAAAAAAAAAAARK

strobogo

Banned
Dry Oreos are awful. Oreos with milk and/or cookies n' cream ice cream are next level stuff. My FIRST night of my new diet and I had dreams about donuts. It'd be great if I could master lucid dreaming and use it just to eat all the junk food I could ever want and then eat healthy in the real world.

strobogo

Banned
I like broccoli and all, but I don't think I can eat a whole bowl just of it. Has to be steamed, too. Raw broccoli tastes like erasers. Broccoflower is pretty nifty.

Kaladin

So while I haven't heard back on my phone interview from last week yet, I did just hear that my references are being checked.

This is a good thing. I don't think they would call references if they weren't interested in me further.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
My Gawd, just looking at this thread is fucking up my macros.

Didn't know you were one of us. It hurts! It hurts to be denied, uh, almost everything here.

But Carb Nite is coming.

CARB NIIIIIIIIIIITE

jmdajr

I like broccoli and all, but I don't think I can eat a whole bowl just of it. Has to be steamed, too. Raw broccoli tastes like erasers. Broccoflower is pretty nifty.

Yeah not a fan of raw brocolli. I boil it for a couple minutes. Still crunchy enough, but no longer yucky.

Top Bottom