• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
If Vince told Andre to do some stupid dancing gimmick or wear a diaper, Andre would've popped his little head in.

Big Show's probably beta as fuck backstage. 'A-anything you want, Mr. Machoman-san'

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I knew I liked you for a reason, SunnyMac.

tumblr_n2xzw3GgiK1tw2tm4o1_500.gif

kiguel182

So, who thinks Vince will help Bryan beat HHH?

This whole "I'm the man" talk by HHH seems like a huge set-up to that. Either he helps Bryan or Monday after Mania something happens.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Idk which one. Maybe the one with Vince vs Gowen. Or buried alive vs Taker? Vince and Shane vs HBK and God? One of the DX matches?

Vince's reign of terror on Gowen was pretty sadistic and insane. I loved it. You really can't lose, Heel Vince on his worst day is still better than Rob Bartlett on his best.

What does All Red Everything even mean? Only her hair and lips are red

No, there's some other things too.

You guys forgot the random fan with a Sting mask attacks RDV with a chair.
Only for the attacker to reveal what's under the mask to be Sting himself.
Baw GAWD King!

Best .gif ever.

Rapstah

The new Heyman guy has to be Antonio Cesaro.

Scott Steiner sticks out as weird in the Triple H buried montage because their No Way Out match basically got a Batista/Alberto Del Rio kind of reaction from the audience. He was never really a fan favourite like anyone else in that video.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
You guys forgot the random fan with a Sting mask attacks RDV with a chair.
Only for the attacker to reveal what's under the mask to be Sting himself.
Baw GAWD King!

Best .gif ever.

It's very good, sums on WRASSLIN on multiple levels for me. I like it a lot.

Xbone Titanfall bundle is 450 on the Microsoft store. Someone convince me not to jump on that today.

Welcome to the Bone Brotherhood.

My dream Wrasslemania ending would be Brock gets added to the championship match and wins and thus starts a Brock vs Bryan feud. But that'll never happen, Brock will probably job to Big Show next.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
We should make a gif championship with polls and all of that.

We do have a "best wrestling gif of all time" thread. I'll bump it to add a few more that are new entries.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
When I was a kid, I thought the WCW Spring Break venue was the coolest venue ever.

As an adult? ... I still think it is! WWE needs to do a venue with water. It's fucking cool looking.

My dream Wrasslemania ending would be Brock gets added to the championship match and wins and thus starts a Brock vs Bryan feud. But that'll never happen, Brock will probably job to Big Show next.

Well, technically, he's the number 1 contender. That actually wouldn't be a bad program for Daniel Bryan. But Brock would be coming off a loss to Taker.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It means her hurr red. Her lips red. Her nails red. And her gushy gushy drips Red Mountain Dew.

her WHAT

When I was a kid, I thought the WCW Spring Break venue was the coolest venue ever.

As an adult? ... I still think it is! WWE needs to do a venue with water. It's fucking cool looking.

It is cool. I love water venues.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I don't get the obsession with size. I always loved the Cruiserweights stuff too, so I guess that explains it.

Ok, since you said Cruiserweights. I'm watching Juvi vs Vampiro right now. Vampiro is 6'2". Juvi looks like a god damn child compared to him. It's ridiculous. It's stupid that they booked the match because now all I can notice is how tiny Juvi is.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
There's a difference between a small guy vs a big guy where the small guy is booked as an underdog and the ones where I'm supposed to believe they're on equal ground.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
There's a difference between a small guy vs a big guy where the small guy is booked as an underdog and the ones where I'm supposed to believe they're on equal ground.

Punk/Rock?

He did the best with what he brought to the table though.

So does Bryan... ? He's 210!

I think I didn't communicate the problem too well. The issue was that Rolling Stone said he was 185, which must upset people in WWE at him being called anything <200.

Well, technically, he's the number 1 contender. That actually wouldn't be a bad program for Daniel Bryan. But Brock would be coming off a loss to Taker.
I actually wouldn't be surprised to see Batista start a feud with Brock so he gets his popularity up with fans before he takes the belt when Guardians of the Galaxy hits. Is it unsalvageable at this point? I think he could still be a good guy.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
HORACE HOGAN VS VINCENT

OH THIS IS GONNA BE A CLASSIC
Flair was a heel most of the time and wasn't exactly the biggest guy.

Flair also cheated his ass off. It's not like he came out and outwrestled guys 5 times his size and dominated them. He'd cheat constantly. It was his gimmick.

Top Bottom