• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARMS twitter thread (?)

Chauzu

If you're european and want it digitally anyway, it's still cheaper and unlocks a bit earlier. (not sure about uk price though)

It's just a bit more expensive on the swedish eShop, so I might buy from there since I'm a bit busy on Thursday evening when it releases in Japan. I'll wait and see... But I've learned my lesson to not wait to pre-order in the future!

JJShadow

Simplygames delivering as always: just got a text message from them indicating that my copy of the game is already dispatched, so it should arrive tomorrow

Hype thrusters activated again!

MTC100

Banned
Something's going on in the link but the machine translation isn't helping.

https://twitter.com/ARMS_Cobutter/status/874220503799443456

It's something I've been wondering about which was if opponents can see your weapon selection and I'm wondering if this is a method for a quick switch before the match starts.

The machine translation is kinda making it clear though, you can switch weapons even after you've chosen them and there's a trick to it that takes some practice, though they don't say what kind of trick it is...

ggx2ac

3 days to release.

https://twitter.com/ARMS_Cobutter/status/874370985771769856

DCHHP0qV0AEQLT-.jpg

Chauzu

We discussed ARMS on Amazon Japan not being discounted digitally anymore, but I can now report it is 9% off again! Also, you get a 500 yen discount code for Splatoon 2. (Sadly, japanese retail release of Splatoon 2 is Japan language only for some reason so won't do much good for most people here.)

I'm hoping one of the DLC Nintendo releases for this is some sort of light story mode. It's weird they've come up with all this lore that isn't used in game anywhere. Even Splatoon has the lore reflected in-game in numerous ways

mebizzle

Based feedback from on how Mario Kart 8 Deluxe worked, probably 9AM EST tomorrow. I guess keep trying, I'm curious as well. I think I might go digital with this release.

I'll actually have time to play it tomorrow and won't on Friday so I'll 100% go that route if it ends up unlocking early

Top Bottom