• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrow S5 |OT| You thought you were out, but Manu Bennett pulls you back in.

He breaks Ollie, then gets the team to actually save his life, then gets Ollie to make sure he's in Federal Protection.

This man played him like a fiddle.

Not one of the 4 armed thugs shot a hostage after the kill command? Even if they survive this, Anatoly is gonna kill them.

Edit: Very stupid! Now you have to run!

Yup, none of them shot one of them even after she got stuck fighting hand-to-hand after taking out the first one before Wild Dog shot through the glass. And those two at the end just stood their neither shooting nor surrendering.

Jhoan

Yeah, those are some really incompetent goons. You'd think they would be more ruthless. Russia taught them nothing.

Is it me or did I see someone do a back spin to knock someone down earlier?

Ollie with that verbal bitchslap.

2-John-Wick.gif

That music cue.

Chase is really, realllllly close to taking that title of best Big Bad. If not already there.

The funny thing is, we've seen Oliver broken like that before when Slade killed Moira so the torture didn't really sell me on him yet....

That scene though with him whistling to beautiful morning bloodied up?

Solidified Best Arrow Villain lol.

Jhoan

Another great episode. I missed two episodes including the last one that I need to catch up on. Chase saw that coming a mile away.

I like how the knife earlier in the episode foreshadowed that it would be used. It was a matter of time before the hacker group was going to be a threat. That break is going to hurt so much. Need more Arrow.

Top Bottom