• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrow S5 |OT| You thought you were out, but Manu Bennett pulls you back in.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Between
Legends and the upcoming Arrow finale, he'll
be taking a break on a high note at least.

Gig

One man's junk is another man's treasure
Merlyn revealing himself as the Dark Archer to Tommy was one of the best moments in the series.

"They deserve to die, just like she did!!!!"

Luigi87

Nah not true for Ragman. He was just OP, needed a break and it's not like the actor was locked down anyway.

Willa was on a 13 episode contract this year and Colton's stint was always intended to only be two years.
Oh good. I'm definitely hoping they do get him back.

Ah Ragman, perfect example of how a character that can take a break, disappear, etc. without having to die just because people don't like him. (Take notes Felicity and Curtis haters)
Whaaaaa?
I friggin love Ragman!

LotusHD

Banned
Whaaaaa?
I friggin love Ragman!

Again, I just meant in terms of Ragman leaving, that's what people should generally want for characters, not to just kill them off because they dislike/hate them. I didn't mean to imply that a lot of people greatly dislike Ragman. To my knowledge no one does.

Luigi87

Again, I just meant in terms of Ragman leaving, that's what people should generally want for characters, not to just kill them off because they dislike/hate them. I didn't mean to imply that a lot of people greatly dislike Ragman. To my knowledge no one does.

Ah, fair enough.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
who knew Wild Dog would end up being MVP this season

everything's been terrific - Chase is still a dope villain even when he skips an episode. but Wild Dog... really loving his arc.

cavecarson5.jpeg

Shaanyboi

Banned
As my girlfriend put it, Wild Dog is the only genuinely interesting character on this show right now. New Black Canary is nice but she's too on the periphery. Everyone else is like watching a fucking potato. And this is still leagues better than where the show was the last couple seasons.

ZeroX03

Banned
Enjoy a great palette cleanser with a nice refreshing new episode of Arrow!

#5.20 "Olicity"
Episode Promo
OLIVER AND FELICITY ARE TRAPPED - Things get hot and heavy when Oliver (Stephen Amell) and Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) are trapped in the bunker together. Meanwhile, Lyla (guest star Audrey Marie Andreson) and Diggle (David Ramsey) deal with their martial(?) issues. Wendey Stanzler directed the episode written by Wendy Mericle & Beth Schwartz (#520).
ar520b-0331b-993336.jpg

Real picture of the Arrow cast watching last night's Flash episode.

ZeroX03

Banned
Gun control episode was good, and judging by the promo I think this episode will be solid even though it's dedicated to cleaning S4's mess. Last week's episode'll probably be the weakest in the season, which was not that bad at all.

Joni

I'm now convinced the typo is on purpose because they keep repeating it, and they are discussing problems with their kungfu.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I really liked the gun control episode. My least favorite is probably either 'Bratva' or 'Sin-Eater.' And I didn't even hate those episodes, they were just average.

ZeroX03

Banned
Sin-Eater, Bratva and Oliver vs. Felicity are certianly the weakest three. But in a 23 episode season, that's still one hell of a consistent streak.

Also I saw this very cute Green Arrow + Black Canary moment from Injustice 2 #4. Mild spoilers: http://imgur.com/a/WwkSJ

I'm only on like episode 5 but it's amazing how Felicity becomes instantly likable again as soon as you remove her from all the relationship drama.

Magwik

Banned
Sin-Eater, Bratva and Oliver vs. Felicity are certianly the weakest three. But in a 23 episode season, that's still one hell of a consistent streak.

Also I saw this very cute Green Arrow + Black Canary moment from Injustice 2 #4. Mild spoilers: http://imgur.com/a/WwkSJ

Batman gets the best interactions in the Injustice comics
Code:
[IMG]https://comicnewbies.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/madame-xanadu-hates-john-constantine-2.jpg[/IMG]

Top Bottom