• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Gotham not being part makes perfect sense as the timeline is complely whacked.
Constantine is a wildcard.

Constantine, no... but what if Arrow and Flash are actually the heroes that are around when Bruce Wayne is a kid....

But no, it's best to separate some of these out. Arrow plus Flash alone is fantastic

Will Supergirl be part of it?

But yeah, it will get confusing if need to watch multiple shows on multiple networks

I don't think Supergirl will be part of the Arrowverse.

Penguin

Still less confusing than one shared universe though.

And I'm not even sure it would be that confusing. If they're willing to work with TNT a similiar deal with CBS might be even simplier. So it would bassicaly connect all superhero shows of theirs on the air.

And I don't mean confusing to me

But I can already see
"Why is this show related, but not that one"

With Flash/Arrow could at least say it's on the same network!

Well Gotham not being part makes perfect sense as the timeline is complely whacked.
Constantine is a wildcard.

Arrow could be a TV show on Gotham. Opens the door for Stephen Amell to guest star as Stephen Amell to stop a copycat crime. You get young Bruce telling him, "Oliver was a real murderous dick in season 1."

strafer

Arrow could be a TV show on Gotham. Opens the door for Stephen Amell to guest star as Stephen Amell to stop a copycat crime. You get young Bruce telling him, "Oliver was a real murderous dick in season 1."

tumblr_mdww8fZZpR1qi9dhho1_500.gif

Arrow should be Welcome to the New Age and Flash should be Gotta Go Fast

Wow, of all the terrible ideas I've heard, this is the third most terrible.

I said it last night, but Gotham should incorporate The GRAAAAAAAAAAAAY GHOST into the show. Have him be a real life vigilante that was active twenty years before Batman, he'd serve as partial inspiration to Bruce, and it'd make for some cool scenes as Jim Gordon has to track down this vigilante.

beware_the_gray_ghost_by_vegetariangoat-d4kj3w3.jpg

"Welcome to the New Age"

the other one is a candidate for the Flash OT, I think

I'm interested to see how many of the same users will populate both OTs. The Arrow connection will keep me watching The Flash even if it disappoints. Most posters here who saw the pilot loved it, and I hope I do too.

Wow, of all the terrible ideas I've heard, this is the third most terrible.

I said it last night, but Gotham should incorporate The GRAAAAAAAAAAAAY GHOST into the show. Have him be a real life vigilante that was active twenty years before Batman, he'd serve as partial inspiration to Bruce, and it'd make for some cool scenes as Jim Gordon has to track down this vigilante.

I know, I saw your post earlier.
My post is meant to be a joke of it lol.

As it should be. We'll always remember you, Tommy.

tumblr_mmj3ph8lS41qgvdaro4_r1_250.gif

It's funny, in the first season I expected Tommy to follow Harry Osborn's arc. I'm glad the writers didn't go in that direction him but they might with Thea? Season 3 needs to start already.

Well, he is one of the original Titans.

Though that would be crazy, doing a cross network crossover. The logisitics behind it are the only reason I could see it not happening, but they must be working that out if it's even on the table at present.
Still less confusing than one shared universe though.

And I'm not even sure it would be that confusing. If they're willing to work with TNT a similiar deal with CBS might be even simplier. So it would bassicaly connect all superhero shows of theirs on the air.

Well, it's probably easier on WB's end since Time Warner owns TNT and are responsible for the production of these shows along with being half owner of the CW, CBS/Viacom owns the other half but even with Arrow/Flash and Supergirl sharing Greg Berlanti I don't know how on board CBS would be with it and TBH it would probably be better to leave Supergirl out of it. Titans would probably be easier to integrate.

Watching S2E17. Laughed super hard at the scene where Lance almost catches Oliver as Arrow and Felicity brushes it off before realizing what happened. "Oh. Oooh!"

I decided to keep going through the first season, aside from the main arc I've forgotten a good deal of this, I'm at episode 16 now. Don't remember if the dude came back in a later flashback but there was that guy from The Odyssey episode and I was left thinking that they could use him as the background story for
Komodo
. That is if the guy didn't get killed as I thought he was.

EDIT: Okay he did show up again in episode 22 and did get killed in the finale, oh well.

Cyd0nia

Banned
I have just marathoned seasons one and two to be ready for season 3 and the next thread!

• Loved it in season one when Ollie was just perforating fools left and right
  • Laurel sucks, #TeamFelicity
  • The first nyssa episode was diabolical
  • I hope Thea is a badass and stops crying about people lying to her now
  • Detective Lance better be okay
  • Season 3 trailers? Oh my God. Just air it now, I need it!

Kind of excited about the flash and other crossover potential. DC are pretty well represented on TV! I'm sorry to be LTTP realising it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom