• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoever they get for Slade in the DCCU will not top Manu Bennett.

Only man that could do it is Stephen Lang.

uPU2K80.jpg

But man, I want Manu unleashed as Deathstroke on the big screen.

Manu for Titans, hell yes.

I have just marathoned seasons one and two to be ready for season 3 and the next thread!

• Loved it in season one when Ollie was just perforating fools left and right
  • Laurel sucks, #TeamFelicity
  • The first nyssa episode was diabolical
  • I hope Thea is a badass and stops crying about people lying to her now
  • Detective Lance better be okay
  • Season 3 trailers? Oh my God. Just air it now, I need it!

Kind of excited about the flash and other crossover potential. DC are pretty well represented on TV! I'm sorry to be LTTP realising it!

Haha, yeah I forgot just how just how annoyingly bad Thea was with that shit in the first season, even when it started back up near the end of season two I didn't remember it being so bad. I really hope we're done with "SECRETS AND LIES!" Thea was even worse than when Smallville did that shit with Lana.

Wozzly

special needs, sexual needs
I have just marathoned seasons one and two to be ready for season 3 and the next thread!

• Laurel sucks, #TeamFelicity
    [*]I hope Thea is a badass and stops crying about people lying to her now

I know I'm on the TheaHateTrain, former captain of the Anti-Laurel Establishment, but I hope to the Arrow Gods they improve both their characters. Maybe instead of saving files Laurel can save a cat for starters then move on to saving people.

Wiktor

I know I'm on the TheaHateTrain, former captain of the Anti-Laurel Establishment, but I hope to the Arrow Gods they improve both their characters. Maybe instead of saving files Laurel can save a cat for starters then move on to saving people.

If Tommy had to die to let Laurel save those files it's scary to think how much damage her saving a cat would make. Sorry, but that just won't happen. The showrunners clearly said we won't see city destroyed again this season.

Wait so Oliver does have a child with that random girl shown in the flashbacks?

And his mom paid her to say she lost it but really doesn't?

I am confused by that scene.

Edit: seems like a decent girl. Changed my wording for her.

Also his mom dies???? Whaaaaaaat

S2 is so much better than S1

Penguin

IT WAS JUST A PLOY WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

The twists and turns this show has. Just plays mind games with my brain.

And it just finished. Oliver wasn't just on the Island for 5 years? He went to Hong Kong? What the hell?

I thought that was funny as heck

I like the island flashbacks, but I love how much Ollie doesn't reveal until it is necessary for the current day story

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
The idea that he wasn't always on the island was always a possibility, at least in my eyes. How the hell would he get a Bratva tattoo on the island?

I like the island flashbacks, but I love how much Ollie doesn't reveal until it is necessary for the current day story
Yeah, that's part of what makes them compelling... although it could backfire. Like the "Oh by the way, there's a cure for Mirakuru..." plot point that drops near the end.

DieH@rd

Banned
IT WAS JUST A PLOY WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

The twists and turns this show has. Just plays mind games with my brain.

And it just finished. Oliver wasn't just on the Island for 5 years? He went to Hong Kong? What the hell?

:D Now you can relive the excitement we had when we watched S2 ending.

>> Arrow-GAF one day before S2 finale <<

edit - omg reading this is so great. 2014 is still not over, this can still happen! http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=111976063#post111976063
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Markitron

Is currently staging a hunger strike outside Gearbox HQ while trying to hate them to death
I'm new to this thread, having just watched season 1 and 2 over the past week and a bit (loved it btw). I'm sure it's been talked about to death here but I was curious what the consensus was on this series not linking into the DCCU. I know they are probably starting a separate TV cannon but it seems completely ridiculous decision to me

ReiGun

I'm new to this thread, having just watched season 1 and 2 over the past week and a bit (loved it btw). I'm sure it's been talked about to death here but I was curious what the consensus was on this series not linking into the DCCU. I know they are probably starting a separate TV cannon but it seems completely ridiculous decision to me

You'll be alone in that around these parts. lol

If they were gonna do it, this would have been the season to do it. Now, logistically, it's not even worth the effort.

the DC universe has a long and proud tradition of having multiple universes. Marvel only really has the main line called 616(it has others but only the Ultimate universe is their most popular) so it's perfectly reasonable that DC TV/Movies would follow the same idea.

Magwik

Banned
There is a synopsis for ep 2 out there. Can't link because I'm on my phone but the jist of it is
komodo shows up, flashback waller wants Ollie to kill Tommy

Was just on lunch break and the restaurant was playing Radioactive. I looked around to see if anyone was making out while a spurned lover watched. Alas, no one was entering the new age then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom