• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Assassins Creed 3 live streaming today at 5 PM EST

Hex

Banned
5amWr.gif

Shaheed79

dabbled in the jelly
ibiUlt1vw8venh.gif

Dayyyum, shit just got real (btw no one got killed or maimed that is clothing flying off not his arm)

Please tell me that this wasn't one of those Japanese practical joke shows. I'm still upset about when I saw them kidnap some poor guy while he was sleeping, half naked, and pushed him down a snowy hill on a sled.

Riggs

Banned
Please tell me that this wasn't one of those Japanese practical joke shows? I'm still upset about when I saw them kidnap some poor guy while he was sleeping, half naked, and pushed him down a snowy hill on a sled.

Ha no it was real. Gas build up or something caused it to go boom. Thankfully no one was hurt, looks like he lost his arm though but it was just clothing.

Zeliard

Please tell me that this wasn't one of those Japanese practical joke shows? I'm still upset about when I saw them kidnap some poor guy while he was sleeping, half naked, and pushed him down a snowy hill on a sled.

I think we now know what to do with the OP.

Irish

Ubisoft is showing ACIII gameplay to anybody who attended PAX East. Somebody must have confused that piece of news with the other piece of news that there will be a frag dolls livestream Q&A.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Well, the thread is worth anyway, so many awesome Gif's.

I now don't regret being disappointed! Don't worry Crazy, I don't hate you.

whyman

I must say OP really did nothing wrong. They (ubisoft) did say on facebook there would be gameplay and then they took it back and said it was wrong.

Kinyou

jude3cneox.gif

When I saw the thread on top of the list, I was scared for a second that I was wrong and had missed some cool footage, but then I saw what was really going on...

Shaheed79

dabbled in the jelly
Ha no it was real. Gas build up or something caused it to go boom. Thankfully no one was hurt, looks like he lost his arm though but it was just clothing.

Well it's good to know that wasn't intentional. Sometimes I just can't tell.

Too bad about the stream.

seat

I must say OP really did nothing wrong. They (ubisoft) did say on facebook there would be gameplay and then they took it back and said it was wrong.

When did they say that? It was on the Assassin's Creed Wikia Facebook page.

I should have known something was up when I saw that.

Top Bottom