• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Atlus JP puts up Persona related teaser site counting down to November 24

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainMoose

Neo Member
Have you played P4G?

Yes I have (only Vita game I've ever beat), and all the things they changed seemed unnecessary besides the epilogue. But I guess you're referring to the graphics which were good for a handheld but did not even seem up to what the vita can do.

But anyway that's the redone version of p4 (which NEEDED better graphics) so if anything we should be taking about the original. The original was a PS2 game years after the Ps3 released.

Edit:

Well they are the ones who came up with the idea of Persona 4 Arena even if they don't develop it, no?

Oh yeah I did forget about that. But then again it was an arcade game ported to the PS360.

ZnP3kz6.png

I was fooling around with the teaser site and I discovered the boxes and the town names shake. "Osaka" is still shaking. Is this happening to anyone else

RalchAC

Persona 3 Silver announced for Vita? FES + Portable, released early 2014. They need to capitalize the films.

I think Persona 5 won't be announced until 2014.

Anyway, I'm so fucking in.

TheChaos0

Persona 3 Silver announced for Vita? FES + Portable, released early 2014. They need to capitalize the films.

I think Persona 5 won't be announced until 2014.

Anyway, I'm so fucking in.

I think if new version of P3 won't happen around the movie release, it'll probably never happens. ANd to be honest, they should let that ship rest.
would buy it...

J Jizzle

We would have hoped Persona 5 is being made by the Catherine team right?

Certainly been enough time since Catherine was released to show what they have been working on.

The idea that they could do a 2 month countdown to an iOS game or anime would be cruel. This is 90% P5 and we've had hints from people in the know that it is being announced soon like this year so this has to be it. And I can already see this is about to become a platform war thread for the next 2 months. Just give me a better game than P4 somehow and I'll be happy.

I think if new version of P3 won't happen around the movie release, it'll probably never happens. ANd to be honest, they should let that ship rest.
would buy it...
Nooo. I want dat Persona 3 Platinum. People always bickering what version is superior. We need P3FES with female MC+animated scenes and full control and whatevs.

Mario007

The idea that they could do a 2 month countdown to an iOS game or anime would be cruel. This is 90% P5 and we've had hints from people in the know that it is being announced soon like this year so this has to be it. And I can already see this is about to become a platform war thread for the next 2 months. Just give me a better game than P4 somehow and I'll be happy.

PS3 yo!!!

seriously, I think ps3 makes the most sense at this stage

Well considering that they have already stated that P5 has been in active development

Pretty sure we are finally gonna see it!

I really like the P4Arena theory

Maybe that IS the new protag?

Himself

God no.

No offense, but the last thing I want to see is a mainline Persona game on 3DS, I'd still buy it but it'd be wasted potential after seeing what Atlus can pull off with Catherine graphically.

Plus the fact that 3DS is torturous to hold.

With the cities being listed, I'm guessing maybe it's some sort of P4A tournament or something?

FluxWaveZ

But there already were many concerts, so why would they now make such a fuzz about it? Also why would Sony's Yoshida retweet it?

I don't think the Yoshida retweet is necessarily significant, but I have never heard of Atlus teasing their concert before so I'm not sure why they'd do it now.

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
Things are getting weird if this isn't P5, Sega acquisition or no.

But the list of cities, combined with what's been found in the html code, doesn't seem too promising. :/

Sho being the new MC would be awesome. A little bit of variety wouldn't hurt, since pretty much ever MC aside from Maya is a reserved guy and he looks cocky as shit.

m0t0k1

God no.

No offense, but the last thing I want to see is a mainline Persona game on 3DS, I'd still buy it but it'd be wasted potential after seeing what Atlus can pull off with Catherine graphically.

There will be no wasted potential if they do the new persona the reverse way. first on handheld and then a HD remake to consoles. I have a vita and P4G but i prefer Persona to be on 3ds because of the second screen. I like to always have to have a map on screen when i am dungeon crawling and having that on the other screen is really amazing no more half a screen taken by a map. Loved it in EO or a Monster Hunter. Also i do not care that much about the graphics department can switch between playing a 3ds to my pc no problem as long as the game is fun i am alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom