• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Atlus USA Announces Persona 4 Golden (Vita) for NA Release

Esura

Banned
If you think it's hard, just wait for this Vita version since it'll have the easier mode and probably plenty more opportunities to power up/gear up than the vanilla version.
I mostly find the whole schedule thing difficult to maintain than the battles, which in turns make battles harder than they should. Too much stuff to do and so little time.

jcm

I'll buy this, and a vita to play it on, because I'm a terrible persona fan. That said,I'm really, really irritated that atlus hasn't made persona 5 ps3 yet. It's been 4 years now. Get cracking.

I'll buy this, and a vita to play it on, because I'm a terrible persona fan. That said,I'm really, really irritated that atlus hasn't made persona 5 ps3 yet. It's been 4 years now. Get cracking.

Good for you you're not expecting FF Versus XIII !

But I agree. I want Persona 5. With evokers. Teenagers mimicking suicide to summon demons > crushing tarot cards

If it was a western developer I guess we'd be on Persona 7 by now. Dont understand how JRPGs take so long to make, only one that seemed to get a fast enough sequel was the DS one, Devil Survivor (2yrs?)

Are they going to add the skill cards from P3 Portable?

Those things were pretty sweet since I couldn't be bothered with the inheritance system.

Hate to see the idea get nixed.

It looks like they are. I think there's a trophy or two regarding registering them so that's likely to come back.

Yeah, but the controller vibrations helped you! I hope there's another way for them to simulate these on the Vita!

Dumb luck as in I never actually found one. Ever. I spent hours resetting and retrying the fishing to get that guardian or whatever and I don't think I even got one of the large fish in that time let alone the guardian.

Loved P3P, but at about 1/3 the way through, the time restraints and my OCDish nature made me go to a S link guide. Is P4 as limited with free time as 3?

Sophia

I love the original opening, along with the video. Is that now gone or is it still in the game somewhere?

If it's like any other Altus game port ever, it'll play if you let the game set on the title screen. Usually the remakes go back and fourth between the new one and the original opening.

Loved P3P, but at about 1/3 the way through, the time restraints and my OCDish nature made me go to a S link guide. Is P4 as limited with free time as 3?

Same system, more or less. Persona 4 is a bit far more forgiving, but you still only have a limited amount of time to do stuff.

Sony should moneyhat them to make P5 PSV/PS3 exclusive ;)

WhyMe6

Dumb luck as in I never actually found one. Ever. I spent hours resetting and retrying the fishing to get that guardian or whatever and I don't think I even got one of the large fish in that time let alone the guardian.

Ooooh, also: you can't catch them until after...September? I think? But yeah, they don't even appear in the game until after a certain time. So, your hours could have been futile <_<

Trigger

Ooooh, also: you can't catch them until after...September? I think? But yeah, they don't even appear in the game until after a certain time. So, your hours could have been futile <_<

The large (non-Guardian) fish can also be bought from the shopping program as well.

Trigger

Trying to catch the Guardian without rumble was one of the most frustrating experiences of any game I've ever played.

God damn broken controller.

It was. I had a hard time distinguishing between the large fish vibrations and the guardian vibrations. The whole fishing thing was also ridiculously useless. If not for one quest I would've skipped it altogether.

I remember doing it in November or something, I triple checked that I was meeting every condition but still no dice, it just never appeared.

Top Bottom