• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

Zach

Ha. I turn 30 in December! Maybe we can get a new car when we are 35 or so :)

As for coffee suggestions, I would hit up the coffee thread. I need to get back to you on the exact type of coffee I use.

We can get a new car? Welp... life partners it is. >_>

Coffee thread? No way, dude. That'll be super overwhelming, I'm sure. I already deal with some coffee elitists at work. I just spoon Folgers grounds into my mouth while they sit atop their high horses.

Dark? Seems risky.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
old man Sunny. I was reading all of Scott Pilgrim in between standardized test breaks during high school and thought they were solid 8/10s

the movie was also an 8/10 because Michael Cera can buuuuuuuuuurn. It's well made tho.
High school? No wonder you liked it.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
High school? No wonder you liked it.

tumblr_lutyj8UsAx1r25f7y.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I will give the movie Shit Pilgrim some props for putting ugly girls in significant roles

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
You guys can't possibly think that Harry Seaward is attractive in any way

Aiii

So not worth it
Come on guys, it is quite obvious that someone as broad up top and narrow down low as Cena, both in his legs and upper body, is never going to be able to have a tight fitting suit. They just can't tailor them like that, there is just no way. His body is terribly shaped.

Kaladin

August thread?

**checks calendar**

Yep. Still July.

Also, the cockroach of professional wrestling that is TNA ain't dead yet, though Russo is digging its grave and taking piss breaks every now and then inside it.

Alucard

Banned
It's Destination X on TNA Impact tonight. It should be a great show for these two matches alone:

The Wolves vs. The Hardys (apparently the best match of all three taping days)
Austin Aries vs. Lashley

Browny

Banned
Come on guys, it is quite obvious that someone as broad up top and narrow down low as Cena, both in his legs and upper body, is never going to be able to have a tight fitting suit. They just can't tailor them like that, there is just no way. His body is terribly shaped.

I looked to see if I could find an example (I swore I saw someone a while ago look good in a suit), but there are no big shouldered guys who can pull off a suit, full stop. It would have to be pinned in under the arms (around the midriff) and in at the waist (instead of hanging down on "normal" people).

Devitt and Kenta are the type of guys who can look good in off-the-peg suits.

That picture of Cena is offensive. Big Show wears a mean suit - but his shoulders are in proportion to the rest of him:

big-show-mjd-001343.jpg

kiguel182

August thread?

**checks calendar**

Yep. Still July.

Also, the cockroach of professional wrestling that is TNA ain't dead yet, though Russo is digging its grave and taking piss breaks every now and then inside it.

They are signing new people and renewing contracts. It's maddening.

That company really is something else.

njean777

The only recent shows I watch are House of Cards and Orange is the new black. Both are great. Scott Pilgrim was average.

Things I hate
People wearing clothes that are either to big or small of them (thugs, fat hipsters)
Country music
The Wyatt's entrance ( to damn long)
The undertakers entrance ( way to fucking long)
People who do not use their turn signal

Top Bottom