• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

Hasney

039c3a9ebb3c6297b766eff2dd754e71.jpg

Oh, he's done it again. Another company down the shitter, this time directly because of him merely being hired. Of course, TNA are still in negotiation or denial depending on who you believe, but it's quite clear that cheery face has put TNA out of a TV deal at the very least. Let's take a look back at his best moments.

hqdefault.jpg

That was a fun trip down memory lane, now onto the future.

SummerSlam2014_poster.jpg

The annual 2014 Summer Fest is upon us, now with 400% more bitch bombs. The main event of Brock V Cena is a talking point with 2 ways it could go.

Option 1

3760458-8387835520-oY117.gif

Option 2

iWKm5frU5xZLP.gif

It really will be a rollercoaster ride, much like the one AJ and Paige have been on as frenemies. Who will triumph there? Will they have a good match this time? Will Paige overcome that handicap of being British when she talks like I live through every day? The struggle is real.

The hottest feud is quite clearly Brie and Steph somehow and with Daniel Bryan being injured or dead or something, Brie is doing everything she can to be the breadwinner of the family

Brie_Bella.gif

NEW NATION 2.0 IS HERE AND THEY ... Have done nothing yet. but please be excited. Do it for Kofi.

New-Nation-of-Domination.png

In other news, the G1 Climax will be, uh, reaching it's climax this month. It has been goddamn fun to watch, even for a newcomer myself making it Hasney approved. It even has it's own thread and a magical appearance in the final of the one and only MMA Superstar anyone cares about.

GFW-to-G1.jpg

Have some shame from the last thread too

KQfqMFk.png

Wait wait wait
Hasney are you trying to say you claimed August back in fucking May? That ain't how this works bro

#TeamPersp #AmbroseMonth

Hasney

There's always an OT2. Get to spamming.

I actually do apologise, I even searched the old thread for the word August, figured if it wasn't in the first 5 posts it hadn't been claimed and made it. Mah bad

I've never made the Hall of Shame ever since my AJ days.

Still, I am pretty excited to see Brock Lesnar attempt to destroy Jon Sina.

Ryback before he ate a whole other Ryback;

3G8wRIn.gif

NXT matches for tonight

Tyler Breeze vs Angelo Dawkins
Charlotte vs Becky Lynch
The Ascension vs Jobbers
Bull Dempsey and Mojo Rawley vs The Mechanics (Scott Dawson and Dash Wilder) in the first match of the NXT Tag Team Championship Number One Contender's Tournament
Adam Rose vs Tyson Kidd

Saudi Arabia get NXT early, evidently, as this is already up for download. Best match is Charlotte vs Becky. Main event's not bad, but beyond tired of this Natalya/Kidd storyline.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So I should watch the first half of NXT

Sounds like a plan. KIND OF curious how horrendous Bull Dempsey + Mojo can be.

Are they recording new NXT episodes again? I haven't watched the last couple of weeks cause the 2 weeks before that were kinda boring except for the main events.

kiguel182

Just watched the Bob Costas interview and I'm the same as Vince when it comes to people interrupting me when discussing stuff. He was trying so hard to not start screaming with him, it was great.

jmdajr

This JR Sting podcast interview is great...

JR: So Sting do you think..................................and remember the time.........
but correct me if I'm wrong...........................if you were to tell me..................
....................(1 hour goes by*)...................................would you agree?
Sting: Yup.

Top Bottom