• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

So quick question, how do you find out who posted for the wall of shame? In case I am so inclined to start one of these threads one day

Kornflayx

Ambrose month? Fuck that, it's Lesnar month! Culminating in the destruction of Jhon Sina at SummerSlam:

iez7poKmNU6Ai.gif

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Destination X tonight, friends. I know #TNAtion is excited!

The Hardys vs. The Wolves for the TNA Tag Team Titles
DJ Zema Ion vs. Manik vs. Low Ki
Sanada vs. Brian Cage vs. Crazzy Steve
Samoa Joe vs. Homicide vs. Tigre Uno
Austin Aries vs. Bobby Lashley for the World Heavyweight Title

RP912

Banned
I'll watch destination x to cheer dixie up.

It sucks seeing a wrestling promotion going through the shits....even if it's tna.

Seems to be the consensus on him, from what Warrior said in that doc to the fact that he actually let starrcade 96 be booked that way to going through TNA's butthole

Destination X tonight, friends. I know #TNAtion is excited!

The Hardys vs. The Wolves for the TNA Tag Team Titles
DJ Zema Ion vs. Manik vs. Low Ki
Sanada vs. Brian Cage vs. Crazzy Steve
Samoa Joe vs. Homicide vs. Tigre Uno
Austin Aries vs. Bobby Lashley for the World Heavyweight Title
Keep living the dream man

I'm interested in JR's interview with Hansen, but Stan has never seemed like the most talkative of men and only ever has nice things to say about people, so I could see it being a very Ross-led interview. Hopefully we just get two dudes shooting the shit about the territories, or Jim lets Stan talk a fair bit about Japan. Hansen, along with a few others like Terry & Dory Funk, are unique in that they're gaijin legends who still have some experiences with the current products over there and it'd be a shame if Ross doesn't touch on any of that.

dream

Its interesting they have 700,000 up to June 30. They gained 161,000 for like 54,000 signed up a month but lost 128,000 during that time.
It's even better when you convert it to percentages. WWE lost nearly 20% of their 667,000 subscribers. 20% of their most loyal customer base were so appalled by the poor value proposition posed by the Network that they weaseled their way out of the six month commitment.

That 90% customer satisfaction rate.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Someone really needs to book Brian Cage to team with Strong Man.

Speaking of, Strong Man just won his second Masters National Championship and got another IFBB card the other week. He's doing amazing.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Has Strong Man wrestled this year? THe last I remember seeing him was the G1 tag league last year

Don't think so - he's been full bore head down in the bodybuilding scene and winning at his ripe old age. Also released a book (that I bought!) at deepwatermethod.com

dream

Did they specify if the "7% reduction in staff" in 2015 refers to the people at Titan Towers? Or does it include "performers?"

RP912

Banned
Well, he is the king of schilling and over-exaggeration.

"Folks, if you all subscribe to the WWE Network RIGHT NOW, this will be the greatest night in the history of our sport!"

Rather hear his shill and hyperboles over JBL screaming....YOU CAN SEE MATCHES WITH ME ON THE NETWORK MAGGLE!

Tony would have the main event of raw cut early and say "We're running out of time...we'll see you on the NETWORK"

njean777

Watching the CM Punk doc on the network and he says he is a goal oriented guy, well he never attained the goal of main eventing a wrestle mania... come back eminent. Kinda sad I stopped watching wrestling and missed all of CM Punks run. Well hopefully he will come back one day and finally get to main event a mania.

RP912

Banned
My feels still get expressed when I think about that CM Punk title reign. Just think he was playing second fiddle to the big main event consist of sina and big johnny.

njean777

My feels still get expressed when I think about that CM Punk title reign. Just think he was playing second fiddle to the big main event consist of sina and big johnny.

Watching this doc I have to agree, he was shoveled shit through his whole time there. Kinda odd because he ended up making wrestling relevant again for a lot of people.

Also watching this I am amazed that WWE actually put this doc out, it really makes them look incredibly shitty.

Top Bottom