• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| Make a.. make a good...uh...a good wrestling thread

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
Its true that Bayley is a bit like John Cena, but for some reason, I can actually really great behind her. Because she actually feels like an underdog, unlike the scripted underdogs Cena and Roman.

UberTag

You guys really wanted to Sasha wrestle against Eva Marie and Carmela?
Nikki fits way better on SD

Sasha vs Bayley for the title at next year Wrestlemania gonna be great
There's a caveat here. Sasha needs to stop wrestling as sloppy as she did at Mania and Summerslam thiis year.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Now we get to see how good Bayley really is, to do something that Sasha couldn't do, Becky couldn't do and even Asuka couldn't do

carry Dana in a match. The spirit of Jackie Gayda descends upon this place

DMczaf

That's the spirit, DMcZach!

image.php

The way to being a number one contender spot being 'beat Dana Brooke' really isn't something hard and challenging given Dana is well, Dana. Charlotte isn't wrong with saying Bayley being new and fresh doesn't give her a ticket to try for the belt.

Colocho

Banned
How is this a loss for Smackdown? The Raw women's division is basically Charlotte, Sasha, and Dana. Of course Bayley was going to Raw. Plus, SD just added Nikki.

Skatterd

Ah, I see, the WrestleGAF turn on the newbie phase has begun.
I'm the biggest Dana mark you'll find. But Bayley deserves this. Has for a long time.

Top Bottom