• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| Make a.. make a good...uh...a good wrestling thread

UberTag

KO gonna win next week!

Destiny!

Wooo. I have tix already!
This is why we're not allowed to have nice things.
Vince already has your money so fuck giving you what YOU want.
He's already gotten out of you what HE wants.
So now he's going to put on the storyline finish that HE'LL enjoy... and that's...

roman-reigns-champion-600x400.jpg

(Pretend that's an ugly red belt instead.)

jmdajr

This is why we're not allowed to have nice things.
Vince already has your money so fuck giving you what YOU want.
He's already gotten out of you what HE wants.
So now he's going to put on the storyline finish that HE'LL enjoy... and that's...

roman-reigns-champion-600x400.jpg

(Pretend that's an ugly red belt instead.)
Shhhhhh!

UberTag

Does this mean I should like HHH?
So long as he stays backstage and isn't cutting long-winded promos with his harlot of a wife who will never get any comeuppance? Yes. Yes you should.

He also got the best match out of Ambrose this year. Although Dean probably felt motivated not to dog it against the boss like he does everyone else.

BossRush

So I wanna start watching wrestling, wheres a good place to start? I couldn't find a wrestling generic OT so I'm asking here. sorry.

Gurrry

So I wanna start watching wrestling, wheres a good place to start? I couldn't find a wrestling generic OT so I'm asking here. sorry.

Honestly id just start by watching raw and smackdown. Smackdown is at 7pm central tomorrow.

Maybe try and watch Summerslam to get caught up. Although if you want to see the GOOD stuff, id say watch NXT Takeover which also happened this past weekend.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Between Cass and Corbin, what is with the WWE and tall guys that aren't physically impressive at all? Most of the guys who come through the PC are ripped to shreds. But not them two.

Between Cass and Corbin, what is with the WWE and tall guys that aren't physically impressive at all? Most of the guys who come through the PC are ripped to shreds. But not them two.

Who was the last physically impressive tall guy? Serious question, and I mean people who ended up on TV, aka not that one guy who just got cut from NXT who was only ever on a house show

Caderfix

Who was the last physically impressive tall guy? Serious question, and I mean people who ended up on TV, aka not that one guy who just got cut from NXT who was only ever on a house show

Braun Strowman

Nice to see the fans backing up a face champ. Balor is over, his entrance music is great and the fans are able to interact with signature gestures, which they love. I want to see how the WWE is going to handle him once he's back.

Don't know why you guys b*tch about Vince. 90% of the roster on tv is from NJPW or other known promotion that you guys love and quiet frankly all these guys are overrated. They are all just good workers apart from that character wise bland as hell. Alot of these guys do not know how to get cheered besides doing high risk / or lots of different moves.

Sounds like Raw was crap then. If there's a silver lining for Finn, it's that Vince can't drive "DEMON KING DEMON KING DEMON KING' into the ground before the next PPV.

Vince right now is no doubt feeling vindicated about his idea that smaller men are fragile (even ripped ones like Balor) and chomping at the bit to get the belt back on Reigns.

Hoping AJ takes the title off of waste of space Ambrose asap and holds it until Mania where he rematches Cena (there's no way Vince will hold this back until then, but I can dream).

Can't wait for the long awaited pay per view Lesnar Vs Shane match /s.

Tom Nook

The Universal
Lord Zedd
champion will be determine by a 4-way match between Big Cass, Kevin Owens, Roman Reigns, and Seth Rollins. Too early for Cass. Enzo might come and help but it's not enough. Owens might be close but I'm not seeing him as champion yet, Jericho might interfere causing a distraction. Same with Roman, Rusev also might be involve in this match. The match is a giant fuck finish. Seth Wins by pinning Roman.

Barrage

Updated CWC Future Rankings (Now featuring Actual Futures!)

Rich Swann-NXT/ THAT THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMEACTUAL: Straight to RAW

Noam Dar- Cut Him (Dar's good, but he's 23. Let him work the Indies another year with the CWC strengthening his profile) ACTUAL: Straight to RAW

T.J. Perkins-Straight to RAW ACTUAL: Straight to RAW

Brian Kendrick-Straight to RAW(Not sure if he actually wants a contract) ACTUAL: Straight to RAW

Smart to seperate Swann and Alexander. Alexander can easily be an NXT Champion one day.

I do not get the Noam Dar signing.I don't see it.

I was SHOCKED at the finish of the last episode. Shocked I tells ya!

Hasney

Updated CWC Future Rankings (Now featuring Actual Futures!)

Rich Swann-NXT/ THAT THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMEACTUAL: Straight to RAW

Noam Dar- Cut Him (Dar's good, but he's 23. Let him work the Indies another year with the CWC strengthening his profile) ACTUAL: Straight to RAW

T.J. Perkins-Straight to RAW ACTUAL: Straight to RAW

Brian Kendrick-Straight to RAW(Not sure if he actually wants a contract) ACTUAL: Straight to RAW

Smart to seperate Swann and Alexander. Alexander can easily be an NXT Champion one day.

I do not get the Noam Dar signing.I don't see it.

I was SHOCKED at the finish of the last episode. Shocked I tells ya!

I have heard that Dar can be good and he didn't exactly get great opponents. That said, he still looks a little green so I was surprised when it was Raw and not NXT he was going to.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
You dips keep posting here when we hit the post limit! Go to OT2! Cmon! Follow me!

Top Bottom