• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| Make a.. make a good...uh...a good wrestling thread

Sephzilla

WE COULD HAVE BULLY RAY

INSTEAD THE DUDLEY'S ARE PROBABLY GOING TO GO OUT PUTTING OVER THE SHINING STARS

Edit: Okay at least those wastes of air aren't getting put over

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
1) the Titus O'Neal segment was awkward as fuck. Dude should not be on the mic.

2) Oh god Vince really does have a hard on for Big Cass doesn't he? Dude is going to get pushed to the moon despite being totally unremarkable aside from his height. He looks like something 1999 WWE would have shat out. Enzo carries that dude.

3) Dana Brook should never do the Flair walk ever again

So the real question:

Is Big Cass Adam Bomb bad, or Nathan Jones bad.

I still can't get over how goddamn terrible Titus was on the mic earlier. I keep having flashbacks. Good lord.

No one remembers that the new day beat us for the belts and everyone always asks me how I felt about that night new day beat us for the belts???

UberTag

it's a work

and bully ray is NEVER happening
Now if Bully Ray was a New Japan angle and not a TNA angle it WOULD be happening.
'Cause the WWE likes to leech ideas from New Japan.

Don't go expecting Broken Matt Hardy in the WWE, either... even though he came up with that shit all by himself.

Dthomp

I want WWE Universal Champion Chris Jericho. He deserves ...IT.

In all seriousness, he's deserved it this run. Usually I'm burnt out by his infinity returns but this douchebag hipster has been nothing but amazing and he can work a great match with anybody on the roster. A nice little run here until they can figure out some new long term goals.

UberTag

In all seriousness, he's deserved it this run. Usually I'm burnt out by his infinity returns but this douchebag hipster has been nothing but amazing and he can work a great match with anybody on the roster. A nice little run here until they can figure out some new long term goals.
They don't want to figure out new long term goals. They want their hero Roman Reigns to be on top and get fed people for the next decade like Cena. And they want Finn Balor to move merchandise. Fuck everything else and what the fans want. They can go watch Smackdown to watch their loser champ if they don't like it.

(Also, Big Cass is tall and handsome. He's plan C.)

CqgrK9GUEAAU7rE.jpg

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member

We don't deserve the gift of Jericho, Champion of the Universe.

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
They don't want to figure out new long term goals. They want their hero Roman Reigns to be on top and get fed people for the next decade like Cena. And they want Finn Balor to move merchandise. Fuck everything else and what the fans want. They can go watch Smackdown to watch their loser champ if they don't like it.

(Also, Big Cass is tall and handsome. He's plan C.)

Lol, exactly this.

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
Jericho is probably my favorite wrestler the last few months, hes just been consistently amazing, making the most stupid statements and catchphrases like the gift of Jericho, stupid idiot and IT. I love it. He would have been a perfect Universal Champion imo.

Top Bottom