• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| Make a.. make a good...uh...a good wrestling thread

KingBroly

Banned
There's a difference between having no charisma and your English not being understandable.

I have no idea what she said half the time in that segment with Bayley.

Nakamura is fine but Asuka is badddd.

She needs a translator. Because translators are EVIL in wrestling.

So I guess we have our first four guys confirmed for the Raw Cruiserweight division: Noam Dar, Rich Swann, Brian Kendrick, and TJ Perkins. Also the division starting the week after the CWC ends leads me to believe they'll give the winner the championship as well as the trophy.

Dthomp

We gonna finish this show with Roman being strong for the second week on a row?

Of course. It's all part of Vinces plan to try to hide the fact everything is to #KeepRomanStrong. I hope that Roman interferes, but typical WWE won't make the fatal four way 3 heels and Cass

UberTag

We gonna finish this show with Roman being strong for the second week on a row?
It's a new era!

Of course. It's all part of Vinces plan to try to hide the fact everything is to #KeepRomanStrong. I hope that Roman interferes, but typical WWE won't make the fatal four way 3 heels and Cass
And, ironically, it will still wind up as 3 heels and Cass by including Roman... the most despised and loathed heel of them all.

1) the Titus O'Neal segment was awkward as fuck. Dude should not be on the mic.

2) Oh god Vince really does have a hard on for Big Cass doesn't he? Dude is going to get pushed to the moon despite being totally unremarkable aside from his height. He looks like something 1999 WWE would have shat out. Enzo carries that dude.

3) Dana Brook should never do the Flair walk ever again

Top Bottom