• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 11 - Twice the price, a year late but still moving forward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dryk

Just starting watching this week's episode of The Chaser's Media Circus. Chris Kenny is on, this should be good.

Also woo, highest number of posts in AusGAF 10 for a person who started posting in AusGAF 9

BRISGAF MEETUP TOMORROW

Alright jerks, we are meeting tomorrow 6:30pm at Tomahawk Bar (Southbank) before getting some chow.

Anyone who wants in, let's have it! Bring whoever you want because numbers are relatively anaemic so far. But quality over quantity any day of the week, especially Saturdays

Dead Man

Went to order pizza from Pizza Hut (I know), ordered a pizza, drink and garlic bread, with delivery fee it came to $23.80. Minimum delivery at Pizza Hut? $23.90. Fuck you Pizza Hut. Just fuck you right off you silly cunts.

Went to order pizza from Pizza Hut (I know), ordered a pizza, drink and garlic bread, with delivery fee it came to $23.80. Minimum delivery at Pizza Hut? $23.90. Fuck you Pizza Hut. Just fuck you right off you silly cunts.

Dead man! Don't get pizza hut. You can get two pizzas from Crust delivered for $21. I'm waiting for mine right now!

Search for Crust on Ozbargain.

Dead Man

Dead man! Don't get pizza hut. You can get two pizzas from Crust delivered for $21. I'm waiting for mine right now!

Search for Crust on Ozbargain.

Not sure if I have one that delivers to me but I'll check it, cheers!

Edit: And my store has closed for the day. Friday at 9:20pm. Fuck this shitty country town with pretensions of being a city. Thanks for the heads up though :)

My friends and I once ordered delivery from the Pizza Hut down the road when we were about 14 or 15. It was literally about 8 or 9 houses down the road and we sat out on the front gate watching this guy drive down to deliver it. He slowly stopped the car across the road with us all grinning like cheshire cats and he got out of the car with a very puzzled look on his face. We thought it was hilarious at the time.

I don't know what that has to do with your debacle but it reminded me of that story so there you have it.

Dead Man

My friends and I once ordered delivery from the Pizza Hut down the road when we were about 14 or 15. It was literally about 8 or 9 houses down the road and we sat out on the front gate watching this guy drive down to deliver it. He slowly stopped the car across the road with us all grinning like cheshire cats and he got out of the car with a very puzzled look on his face. We thought it was hilarious at the time.

I don't know what that has to do with your debacle but it reminded me of that story so there you have it.

Nothing at all, but that is a funny story lol.

Fredescu

Soooo I didn't pre order Smash Wii U, where is the best place to pick it up? (Melbourne if that matters)
Best is JB with that 20% voucher for $52. If you don't want to dick around with vouchers, Big W are selling it for $58 and Target for $59. Target have the cheapest Amiibos at $14 a throw.

hidys

Also if you are Victorian make sure you remember to vote tomorrow.

You can vote Labor or Green I don't mind.

r1chard

Aren't the senate preference deals all messed up? Sadly belowtheline.org.au hasn't been updated for this election :(

Er, sorry. Over to AusPoliGAF.

Darklord

Banned

Labor is just as bad as Liberals this year. They're both terrible. Either way we lose. I'm pretty disgusting by Labor's harassment tactics too. They haven't stopped pestering me for the last 2 weeks. Multiple phone calls a day on my mobile and home phone, automated messages calling me up(which I thought was illegal), spamming my inbox with e-mails, sending me letters in the mail. Fuck off with this bullshit.

hidys

sighs. i really cbs.

whats the fine?

$20.

Labor is just as bad as Liberals this year. They're both terrible. Either way we lose. I'm pretty disgusting by Labor's harassment tactics too. They haven't stopped pestering me for the last 2 weeks. Multiple phone calls a day on my mobile and home phone, automated messages calling me up(which I thought was illegal), spamming my inbox with e-mails, sending me letters in the mail. Fuck off with this bullshit.

Phone polling is one of the most effective campaign tactics. I suspect you live in a marginal electorate.

In any case if you want it to stop just tell them you are committed one way or the other.

Considering the Liberals are planning to waste a shit ton of money building a fucking tunnel that will have very little impact on traffic congestion, the gutting of TAFE, the ambulance crisis, the fact that unemployment in Victoria is now one of the highest in the country (it was second lowest under Brumby) its pretty hard to see how the Libs are the same as Labor.

Opposite for me, haven't heard a peep from Labor but everywhere I look I'm getting the Libs shoved down my throat. Even my sons preschool made an impassioned plea to vote Liberal yesterday >_<

I already voted like a week ago! Leave me alone!

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
You can always turn up and just turn in an empty ballot paper.

it's more the I cbs walking to the voting place. it's in the opposite direction of JB hifi where I intend to walk to tomorrow!

if i got there i'd vote!

Jintor

it's more the I cbs walking to the voting place. it's in the opposite direction of JB hifi where I intend to walk to tomorrow!

if i got there i'd vote!

for $20 pay the guy at JB to claim your ID and vote for you

wait

don't do that

2 Jintor 8502

This is pretty impressive considering I'm pretty sure I wasn't in the first 4 or 5 ausgafs

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
for $20 pay the guy at JB to claim your ID and vote for you

wait

don't do that

This is pretty impressive considering I'm pretty sure I wasn't in the first 4 or 5 ausgafs

Code:
Username	Ausgaf1	Ausgaf2	Ausgaf3	Ausgaf4	Ausgaf5	Ausgaf6	Ausgaf7	Ausgaf8	Ausgaf9	Ausgaf10	Total
Jintor		4	180	978	1243	1196	1150	1177	979	881	714		8502

Jintor

phoenix-sweating(a).gif

wrekt

I could've broken the top 30 if it wasn't for this moving overseas for 4 months thing
but I think I won in the end

edit: Didn't realise I was around for the first few ausgafs either >_<

Voted a week ago. Early voting option is great, no need to get swarmed by candidates shoving leaflets in your face. There was no sausage sizzle though :(

swings and roundabouts. See also : fucking Bunnings

The Star Wars trailer has just made sure that 2015 is going to the longest year of my life. The trailer is great.

Fuck yeah.

Hell yeah, just a teaser...but so hyped right now. That lightsaber!

Pumped. Stoked. Can I book Gold Class yet?

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
Voting time, hyped.

Also star wars Lols, dunno why but even as a nerd I never got into it. But good to see its not looking like the cluster fuck that was the previous films.

Voting time, hyped.

Also star wars Lols, dunno why but even as a nerd I never got into it. But good to see its not looking like the cluster fuck that was the previous films.

Trailers for the phantom menace were pretty awesome. There's still a good chance this movie sucks, or is "ok" but shitty compared to 4/5.

Just rang a few targets near me, all sold out of the smash/adapter bundle. Here's hoping jb will come through with my phone preorder.

lexi

Banned
I can't really get excited about new Star Wars. I'm one of those annoying people who only ever wants to talk about how great the original trilogy was.

Card Boy

Banned
This looks like a top deal.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KU54KPQ/?tag=neogaf0e-20

I have had my eye on this for a while after a Gaffer bought it. Hard drive and RAM is replaceable.

• Intel Celeron 1007U Processor
  • 4GB DDR3
  • 500 GB 5400 rpm Hard Drive
  • Windows 8.1
  • Accessories: Includes Wired Keyboard and Mouse

It's got quite a few ports aswell and is even Bluetooth 4.0 compliant.

All up it should be about $230-240ish to Australia.

They have a Chromebook for $150USD and a Chromebox for $116USD

Fredescu

Three targets later and I got a smash with adapter. The guy in front of me at Parra Westfield missed out, so someone that went before him that got two offered him one of his. That was nice. Kudos to that guy.

hidys

I've now accepted I will never get a GameCube controller adapter.

Once you let go the healing process can begin...

:(

Fredescu

You can get them straight from Nintendo for $30. You're only really saving $10 by getting the bundle. It has a nice box though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom