• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF (2016)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roulette

Thanks, Jase! If no one wants the pinball tables, I'll register my interest.

I already have Base Game + Civil War and Balance of the Force, and Age of Ultron, but none of the rest.

Thanks, Jase! If no one wants the pinball tables, I'll register my interest.

I already have Base Game + Civil War and Balance of the Force, and Age of Ultron, but none of the rest.

Some good tables left. Antman is good with some fun ball size mechanics, Civil War has funny ramps that take a while to get the timing right, Guardians of the Galaxy is great, Castlestorm from the Iron and Steel is fun, the western one not so much. Balance of the Force has my Fav. table Darth Vadar and the X-wing Tie-fighter one is great as well. Star Wars Rebels and the Walking Dead are good and finally Venom is terrible.

Roulette

Some good tables left. Antman is good with some fun ball size mechanics, Civil War has funny ramps that take a while to get the timing right, Guardians of the Galaxy is great, Castlestorm from the Iron and Steel is fun, the western one not so much. Balance of the Force has my Fav. table Darth Vadar and the X-wing Tie-fighter one is great as well. Star Wars Rebels and the Walking Dead are good and finally Venom is terrible.

Yeah, I like the Darth Vader table as well:

ZAbbOls.png

do we have any prices for sonys new oleds ?

speaking of in the market for the 55E6 im thinking

whats the best price going atm ?

best offer i got was 3.5 for the E6 but was unsure if the sales person was mixing up the model numbers and i sort of need to let things go a few weeks as a buffer

thanks for the link body borader intrestling enough i just installed the driver thro nv exseprince over the top of it - i can force the fans up in MSi after burner but unsure what fan curve to use or what to make it defult to just web brosweing for now and the card fans arent moving but theres 4 other fans in there including the exsaust fan

also currntly wondering down a some what samey sort of path

http://madboards.madman.com.au/viewtopic.php?t=27333&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Yeah, I like the Darth Vader table as well:

ZAbbOls.png

I think my best on that one is 197mil. Got 187mil on the first ball then bombed hard after that!

Pinball FX 2 pro tip: Add Roulette to your Steam Friends list to get a quick lesson in how much you suck at Pinball FX 2!

I have KenOD for that, some of his scores are truly frightening.

If anyone wants to add me for pinball craziness or whatever: me My highscores are a little empty since they wiped them due to the exploit.

It's probably because February is the lowest month for movie-goers and all the cinemas offer cheaper tickets to attract people. Village (they pretty much own everything?) had $8 vouchers for any movie in Feb so they will obviously want to push popular movies like Lego Bats and JW2 into March.

April 20th is just nonsensical smh

It's probably because February is the lowest month for movie-goers and all the cinemas offer cheaper tickets to attract people. Village (they pretty much own everything?) had $8 vouchers for any movie in Feb so they will obviously want to push popular movies like Lego Bats and JW2 into March.

April 20th is just nonsensical smh
I was about to ask why February is so low for movies, but then I remembered that school starts again in February, which probably has some effect.

I suppose Valentines Day doesn't bring a big enough romantic comedy spike, huh?

Speaking of which, what are you guys all doing for Valentines?

Roulette

Took the day off work to help wife with car shopping. Weirdly, the guys on the used car lots were a lot easier to deal with than the ones on the upscale lots. After saying we were only looking and just about to leave, this one guy did the whole "oh okay but I just need to tell my boss what's going on with you guys leaving the lot, give me two minutes" spiel. We just bailed when he walked away. Alec Baldwin he was not.

Had brunch at a nice chocolatier. So much food, I skipped lunch. Was nice to spend a day without a toddler clinging to our legs.

Happy Heatwave, AusGAF!

Thought it was about time to do another of my steam key cleanouts. Some of them are just straight keys, others are humble bundle gift links. I hope these find happy homes.
Take more games, dammit! I'd rather they go to AusGAFers but if they don't get claimed soon I'll post them in another thread

'kay thanks bye bye.

PS: If people were being considerate and only claiming one game I really appreciate that, but at this stage everyone's been given a couple of days to claim something so go (somewhat) crazy.

'kay thanks bye bye i mean it this time.

PS: If people were being considerate and only claiming one game I really appreciate that, but at this stage everyone's been given a couple of days to claim something so go (somewhat) crazy.

'kay thanks bye bye i mean it this time.

Since you ran the raffle without using the "Multientry" command people can only enter for one game and are locked out from claiming any more even after the raffle ends. You might need to rerun the giveaway as a first in first served non-raffle and then people will be able to claim multiple games. There is a built in cooldown before claiming another, 15mins or so.

If you use the "GARBAGEDUMP" command people will be able to claim as many as they want as fast as possible.

Thanks for the tip, bob, I'll do that now.

In the meantime, jerkfaces, amuse yo'selves with these. 24hr raffle with multientry (thanks, bob) applied. All Steam. All keys.

ModBot said:
Instructions for Planet_JASE:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 17 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1209182.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Planet_JASE, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Day of the Tentacle Remastered -- MB-135C5E6EE8BF5493 - Taken by ParityClaws. 2 entrants total.
Girls Like Robots -- MB-076D9FE7B965A636 - Taken by Aarglefarg. 1 entrants total.
Guacamelee Super Turbo Championship Edition -- MB-C992CD016289BC73 - Taken by Rezbit. 1 entrants total.
Octodad Dadliest Catch -- MB-2B31BB68776A0162 - Taken by quabba. 2 entrants total.
Super Meat Boy -- MB-9122CF13ACEA5108 - Taken by bodyboarder. 1 entrants total.

t1487143128z1.png

Reposting. Untaken keys. New rules. Multientry and no time limit.
ModBot said:
Instructions for Planet_JASE:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 22 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1209182.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Planet_JASE, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.

t1cxE6r.gif
Spec Ops: The Line -- MB-962D19398169E6C3 - Taken by Aniseed
t1cxE6r.gif
Stronghold Crusader 2 -- MB-D1FE8D8A5B97FEE6 - Taken by droppedbear
Ace Combat Assault Horizon Enhanced Edition -- MB-EFC68AB9CE4EC14E - Taken by Gazunta
Broken Age -- MB-1C1DADFCC1FB6C54 - Taken by Dimefan3
Her Story -- MB-9C54D2C03B7A9352 - Taken by Gaaraa
MISSING: An Interactive Thriller Episode One -- MB-F7501F626E622EC9 - Taken by bobnowhere
Pinball FX2 Ant-Man -- MB-0DAA0FD20D0F8E01 - Taken by Roulette
Pinball FX2 Base game and Civil War Table -- MB-DB73EF00F54DE9A3 - Taken by bodyboarder
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic -- MB-40AB2DC60E2D6A1F - Taken by Rezbit

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: One or more keys you added were already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

Blargh. Having a tough time deciding what game to buy...

Do I want Nioh or Yakuza? Or should I wait for Zelda or Horizon? Or just play through something in my shame pile?

Shaneus

It's still fucking impossible to find a copy of Yakuza at a decent price. I'd settle for paying $70, but even then, still impossible to find it >.<

It's still fucking impossible to find a copy of Yakuza at a decent price. I'd settle for paying $70, but even then, still impossible to find it >.<

This deal wasn't up yesterday when I was looking for a copy.

$59 Target Ebay Store. + $7.95 postage.

I got my PS4 through them, they just send out a fulfillment order to the nearest store to you and they post it. It took 5 business days to go about 12km, so don't expect it tomorrow!

quabba

I got my PS4 through them, they just send out a fulfillment order to the nearest store to you and they post it. It took 5 business days to go about 12km, so don't expect it tomorrow!

Shows out of stock for me this morning. Maybe I should just buy from us psn but I'm not 100% sure I'd like the option to resell if I don't like it

Shaneus

Fuck. Was nowhere near awake at 11pm :/

That listing even shows up when you search eBay, even though it's out of stock. I'll stick to watching that listing like a hawk. Thanks for the heads-up anyway!

Shaneus

Yo, thanks. Apparently it's in stock at the Target Brisbane City store. I guess I'll find out if that's actually the case soon. I can wait a week or two for in store collection if needed.

So it's legit hard to find a copy hey? Damn. Looking forward to playing this, my first Yakuza title.
"Low stock" seems to be false on their website, several places I'd checked prior to seeing stock levels as "low" had none in at all.

Thanks Rep, bought online. I can breathe now!

"Low stock" seems to be false on their website, several places I'd checked prior to seeing stock levels as "low" had none in at all.

Thanks Rep, bought online. I can breathe now!

Funny that not all stores show up as low stock (some show no stock).

Either way, I can wait a while as long as they actually get a copy in to the store for me to pick up. I should knuckle down and finish Dishonored 2 in the meantime.

senahorse

I bought Yakuza 0 on release day from my local Target, my copy was the first they sold, they had 2 remaining copies. They shipped it in real low quantities it seems.

Also game is real good. :)

Fuck. Was nowhere near awake at 11pm :/

That listing even shows up when you search eBay, even though it's out of stock. I'll stick to watching that listing like a hawk. Thanks for the heads-up anyway!

Yeah, I didn't think it would last long at that price when 2nd hand copies are going for $70+!

Target are really good for prices! I haven't needed to buy overseas in ages.

$45 for Watch Dogs 2 was great.

radaxian

Odin Sphere on PS4 is down to $29 at JB if anyone is looking out for it (along with a few Vita games), not much stock around though

senahorse

I am guessing it's a mistake in that case, surely they haven't sold out of copies of the vanilla edition.

what was in the limited edition that i missed out on

besides a sick cover

If you bought the US LE it had a Zelda themed case, our one might have a figurine?

edit: here it is

204569.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom