• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF (2016)

Status
Not open for further replies.
well this is a bit worrying/ annoying

imported a EVGA1080 ACX SC3 a few months back from new egg , got the memo some time ago , installed the bios update and got a friend to help me with the thermal pads , today i heard the sound coming from the tv blip in and out a bit , opened the case , fans on the bottom of the card are ether spinning slowly or not at all on the desktop - everythings lit

sigh ... going to have to trouble shoot this ......

cant uninstall the drivers properly ether not sure if it was some update that crept on but it could be borked :(

Recreat3

i just dropped money dollars on a switch preorder

...at target

Goood luck. I chose eb even though i despise them, their prices for console and zelda seemed to match jb and thought id pretty much be guaranteed a switch on launch. Not long now :)

Goood luck. I chose eb even though i despise them, their prices for console and zelda seemed to match jb and thought id pretty much be guaranteed a switch on launch. Not long now :)

I know the feeling since I rarely buy anything from EB, yet over the years, I seem to have bought a PS2, 2 x Xbox 360s, and a Wii U from there.

For new hardware, if you're just buying the system and not a bundle, chances are you won't be mugged

well this is a bit worrying/ annoying

imported a EVGA1080 ACX SC3 a few months back from new egg , got the memo some time ago , installed the bios update and got a friend to help me with the thermal pads , today i heard the sound coming from the tv blip in and out a bit , opened the case , fans on the bottom of the card are ether spinning slowly or not at all on the desktop - everythings lit

sigh ... going to have to trouble shoot this ......

cant uninstall the drivers properly ether not sure if it was some update that crept on but it could be borked :(

Try this http://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-driver-uninstaller-download.html

Shaneus

My town still has it at our Target.

So I priced matched at EB the only copy they got today after been sold out.
Is it still $59? I guess I still need to put more time into Watch Dogs 2, but everything I've seen of Yakuza makes me think I'll like it better.

Recreat3

Living in the inner west of sydney with a crappy portable air con is not going to be fun this weekend. All i want to do is play overwatch with my housemate and have a few beers but its going to be so uncomfortable. Too hot for the beach aswell haha. Might just spend the whole weekend at the movies.

trinest

Is it still $59? I guess I still need to put more time into Watch Dogs 2, but everything I've seen of Yakuza makes me think I'll like it better.

Yeah, at least on Targets site (despite no stock). Price matched to that.

Also Watch Dogs is the better game in the series, so probably should just skip 2 and go play Yakuza.

quabba

Yeah, at least on Targets site (despite no stock). Price matched to that.

Also Watch Dogs is the better game in the series, so probably should just skip 2 and go play Yakuza.

Target website said only one store near me had "limited stock" call store to confirm, when I went there and they looked up the item code it said they had two in stock but they couldn't find them anywhere... I don't know if I could get EB to price match that?

jambo

BKtnAVA.jpg

This thread is so out dated. just look at the title

Time for a new thread!

trinest

Target website said only one store near me had "limited stock" call store to confirm, when I went there and they looked up the item code it said they had two in stock but they couldn't find them anywhere... I don't know if I could get EB to price match that?

Try? I guess it is up to the discretion of your EB.

Happy Heatwave, AusGAF!

Thought it was about time to do another of my steam key cleanouts. Some of them are just straight keys, others are humble bundle gift links. I hope these find happy homes.

DISREGARD THIS GIVEAWAY. UPDATED LISTING HERE

ModBot said:
Instructions for Planet_JASE:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 33 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1209182.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Planet_JASE, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
Prison Architect -- MB-49CEB2BEEF31E6F9 - Taken by roosters93. 1 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Sid Meier's Civilization V -- MB-8D7002FB8280FA11 - Taken by bodyboarder. 1 entrants total.
ENSLAVED Odyssey to the West Premium -- MB-8950FDC02D246D2D - Taken by Gaaraa. 1 entrants total.
Else Heart.Break -- MB-44AC072EDCFBD609 - Taken by Aarglefarg. 1 entrants total.
Grim Fandango Remastered -- MB-37B3DCEF7E1CEE3D - Taken by ThoseDeafMutes. 1 entrants total.
MISSING: An Interactive Thriller Episode One -- MB-F7501F626E622EC9 - Taken by bobnowhere
Pinball FX2 Marvel's Avengers: Age of Ultron -- MB-D09EAFC071240E95 - Taken by Roulette. 1 entrants total.
Rust -- MB-035E02862AA403F5 - Taken by teacupcopter. 1 entrants total.
Star Wars: Empire At War Gold Pack -- MB-514545E55B9F078B - Taken by bobnowhere. 1 entrants total.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II -- MB-0DB31F4EAD8C4971 - Taken by quabba. 1 entrants total.
Syberia -- MB-6FB04E1F466702C9 - Taken by codswallop. 1 entrants total.
Syberia II -- MB-9749CBAC0B3A4C49 - Taken by endlessflood. 1 entrants total.

t1486942619z1.png

Rizzi

I'm still undecided if I want to keep my switch preorder or not. On one hand Zelda. On the other hand it's $470 dollars.

Shaneus

Happy Heatwave, AusGAF!

Thought it was about time to do another of my steam key cleanouts. Some of them are just straight keys, others are humble bundle gift links. I hope these find happy homes.
You could've just given them to me. You know, because you pity me so much.

hamchan

That ending to M.Night's Split might be the most amazing thing I've seen this year and I might have been the only one in the theatre who knew what it meant.

Damn there are so many movies I want to see right now.

Grassy

Did anyone get Nioh from JB and get DLC? Ordered mine for in store pick up online today and the store clerk seemed to think I should get some by email and if not to follow up on it. Didn't even realize JB was getting DLC for it.

Yeah I pre-ordered from JBs and got an email today with my dlc code.

I just checked my email and I got a code, but it's only for the PS4 theme...I wanted the preorder armour sets :\

Stackboy

I don't know how I ever survived without air con in my house. Although I am pretty good at distracting myself with video games. I used my PC for about an hour yesterday with no air con in that room and had to leave because of the heat. Netflix and air con in the living room all afternoon.

I don't know how I ever survived without air con in my house. Although I am pretty good at distracting myself with video games. I used my PC for about an hour yesterday with no air con in that room and had to leave because of the heat. Netflix and air con in the living room all afternoon.

In Melbourne for 9+ years now and never used an aircon.

Happy Heatwave, AusGAF!

FYI we're now into the free-for-all stage. I'd really like all of the keys to find homes, even Shaneus' home, if need be. I'm glad to see some of them have gone but there's a whole bunch more to go.

FYI we're now into the free-for-all stage. I'd really like all of the keys to find homes, even Shaneus' home, if need be. I'm glad to see some of them have gone but there's a whole bunch more to go.
That's very good of you. Which ones are left? I'm assuming the ModBot thingy is finished.

Cheers Jase. I went to play the first Syberia a month or two ago (having noticed the second in my library) only to realise I don't have it! There was a free publisher giveaway recently which I signed up for but that never arrived.

So it was pretty good timing! Thanks again.

Fogz

Cheers Jase. I went to play the first Syberia a month or two ago (having noticed the second in my library) only to realise I don't have it! There was a free publisher giveaway recently which I signed up for but that never arrived.

So it was pretty good timing! Thanks again.

Gotta catch up for Syberia 3!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom