• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Avatar Community |OT| Live. Die. Repeat.

Korrasami fluff from the comic.

gpqN5.gif

We live baby.

Veelk

Banned
Honestly, I'm not in a particularly happy place in my life right now and it's also nearly 5 in the morning, so that probably influences my already prickly nature to be pricklier. I'm pretty sure I'm still right though. Just kind of an asshole about it.

Toa... why are you in the shipping thread STILL talking about Kuvira.

Like that isn't a recipe for Jaded's
and my
thirsty ass to start talking about Kuvira ships.

Toa... why are you in the shipping thread STILL talking about Kuvira.

Like that isn't a recipe for Jaded's
and my
thirsty ass to start talking about Kuvira ships.
Shipping thread? Where? I'm pretty much thirsty for Persona waifus right now, but I'll talk some shipping. Shit Toa should play Horizon, plenty of ships in that game.

That's cause he should've just fucking dated Ukyo that fucking lunk head. I can't even get pissed off at half that thread cause I support trash ships.

At least they agree Akane is pure trash in there

Plus I'm too busy playing Tales of Berseria, so Persona 5 is gonna have to wait

I will never support this boring ass vanilla ship and it's not because I have anything against lesbian ships, I just honestly find their relationship and fan art boring. I'm all about that sinful lustful Korvira shippage.
Fuck I thought this was the shipping thread...um...don't pay attention to this everybody...
At least they agree Akane is pure trash in there

Plus I'm too busy playing Tales of Berseria, so Persona 5 is gonna have to wait
All you need to know is that Niijima baes slay and the goth doctor is hot as fuck.

Daemul

Goddamn. Here I was going through old Football OT's trying to figure out just what the fuck FootballGAF did that was bad enough to get most regulars banned, and I stumble upon Avatar GAF. I never realised that we were allowed threads again, after we got shut down a couple years back
KuGsj.gif

I'm currently doing a Korra rewatch atm so it's fitting I've discovered this place.

Toa TAK

Banned
Goddamn. Here I was going through old Football OT's trying to figure out just what the fuck FootballGAF did that was bad enough to get most regulars banned, and I stumble upon Avatar GAF. I never realised that we were allowed threads again, after we got shut down a couple years back
KuGsj.gif

I'm currently doing a Korra rewatch atm so it's fitting I've discovered this place.
Let us know when you hit book 4.
Just finished a date, sounds like I'm seeing her again next week. Is this real life?
Maybe

And your JoJo fan arts lets not give her the wrong ideas
But can I keep my Hisoka orgasm statue? Might have to put away my Sheryl Nome figures.
I don't have these things but sure as fuck wish I did.
She's got a physics degree so she might actually like the Gundam models.

Hey, you guys want to have some Avatar discussion? Lets talk about Zaheer a little bit.

I was discussing with a person about Zaheer unlocking weightlessness at the end of Season 3. He said he didn't like how it was handled because he didn't think it made sense that Zaheer "let go of all of his earthy tethers" after P'li died. I was saying that since she died, it gave him more of a reason to finally "let go" of her, since he knew at that moment he'd never see her again.

Then he started getting into a bit of the technicalities of Buddhism, and eventually said

If your earthly attachment is taken away, and you suddenly have this 'motive': Well there is nothing for me here now, guess I can let go of everything now.

The motive itself is earthly bound. It is driven by a loss of earthy attachment.

And you can't give up these attachments if you are actually viewing that as a 'loss'

I think this is an interesting point that I've never seen brought up before. What do you guys think?

Top Bottom