• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Avengers: Age of Ultron | Production Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Thanos title is even better after all the bitching about people openly talking about Thanos appearing in GOTG last year. It then became a joke to even use it for the Hickman Avengers thread. Why not keep the tradition going?

duckroll

Why were both threads locked?

The administration has been officially paid off by Warner Brothers and DC. There will be no more Marvel threads from now on, and starting from tomorrow we're going to roll out fullscreen wrap around ads for Batman vs Superman running all the way until it opens. Sorry guys.

The administration has been officially paid off by Warner Brothers and DC. There will be no more Marvel threads from now on, and starting from tomorrow we're going to roll out fullscreen wrap around ads for Batman vs Superman running all the way until it opens. Sorry guys.

Pfffft. CW shaming now too by not having Flash ads everywhere? LAME!

Neoxon

All hail our new Warner Bros. overlords.
When will the threads be reinstated?

Quick

Banned

Can I have a Batman v Superman travel mug?

inky

Fucking finally.

New still

nY6ARxp.jpg

DUCKROLL

DUCKROLL

DC

it all makes sense now.

FeD.nL

Can't improve on perfection, this is worse. It's just the Iron Patriot suit with a War Machine paintjob. Give me the mark 1 please.

Pachimari

Oh, I can finally book tickets. Unfortunately I'm not gonna see it on the premiere, oh well. I'll probably go around the end of April.

Oh and see, that War Machine suit is something I can get behind. I love it, minus the gun on his back, that's just terrible. Hopefully he can really up his level and grow into his own.

neorej

ERMYGERD!
PSA Dutch GAF can now book tickets for Age of Ultron IMAX 3D. 21st and 22nd of April are your options, as well as an "Avengers Marathon", which is Avengers and Age of Ultron back to back. It's only Rotterdam for now, though.

Edit: other cinemas are popping up now too.

plainr_

In an interview last year, Downey did mention Renner being the star of the movie or something like that.

Hawkeye's time to shine baby.

JustinBB7

PSA Dutch GAF can now book tickets for Age of Ultron IMAX 3D. 21st and 22nd of April are your options, as well as an "Avengers Marathon", which is Avengers and Age of Ultron back to back. It's only Rotterdam for now, though.

Mine sold out within minutes for the marathon. Got tickets for next day at least.

FeD.nL

Yup got my tickets for the marathon immediately. Damn so hyped now.

Mine sold out within minutes for the marathon. Got tickets for next day at least.

They still have tickets for the Marathon at Pathé Arena, I don't know if that's in the area for you?

tomtom94

Imagine Hawkeye being in Ant-Man! Wonder if that's a possibility or if we would have known by now.

For a major role, unless they did all the scenes featuring Renner on closed sets and had their employees sign some sort of contract with the devil in exchange for secrecy, we'd know by now. Also, unless it was a cameo, Renner would be in the credits.

Cameo's a possibility.

Quick

Banned
I've liked every single iteration of Cap's outfits in the movies, with his AoU looking like a mash-up of all his past outfits.

The muted blue (and colour scheme in general) from his Winter Soldier stealth outfit, the brown leather on his gauntlets, belt and shield straps from his First Avenger outfit, and keeping a little bit of "old fashioned" from his Avengers outfit (Cap was hesitant to keep the star-spangled man motif when Coulson brought it up).

What sucked about the Avengers outfit is really just his helmet lacking a chin strap.

Edit: Just wanted to add that his outfit when he rescued Bucky and the rest of the soldiers from the HYDRA base was also pretty awesome, with the the goggles on the helmet and original shield completing the look.

captain-america-the-first-avenger-3.jpg

Hot%20Toys%20-%20Captain%20America%20-%20The%20First%20Avengers%20-%20Captain%20America%20(Rescue%20Uniform%20Version)%20Limited%20Edition%20Collectible%20Figurine%20(2012%20Toy%20Fairs%20Exclusive)_PR1.jpg

Got my tickets for the Rotterdam IMAX double feature as soon as the page went live. Gonna be awesome seeing the first film on the big screen again as well!

Pachimari

For a major role, unless they did all the scenes featuring Renner on closed sets and had their employees sign some sort of contract with the devil in exchange for secrecy, we'd know by now. Also, unless it was a cameo, Renner would be in the credits.

Cameo's a possibility.

Yeah, I meant as in a cameo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom