• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Avengers: Age of Ultron | Production Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmood88

I like how all the footage has been from the same few sections. Even though there has seemingly been a million different trailers, it still doesn't feel like we've seen all that much of the movie.

wonder if the music in the Hulk clip is Brian Tyler or Elfman.
Anyway I like it
I'm thinking Tyler, the cue sounds like some of his earlier material tone-wise. I'm thinking Elfman's work was mostly for the main themes, including the new Tyler theme he mixed with the original.

EDIT: I mistakenly referred to the Hulkbuster clip in my original post.

Pachimari

That's not surprising at all, and it were very optimistic thinking Spidey would have a cameo this early.

I also don't think we will get any Black Panther hint outside of Ulysses Klaue. There'll be some Civil War foreshadowing sure.

Neoxon

There's like a million Avengers in this movie.
- Captain America
- Iron Man
- Thor
- Hulk
- Hawkeye
- Black Widow
- Quicksilver
- Scarlet Witch
- Vision

That's 9 Avengers, 10 if you count War Machine (who I see as a reserve member). Wait until Infinity War if you think this is a lot.

At what minute is this?
I didn't notice.

This is what I meant when I named him the "butler" type. That War Machine to me is a reserve or lesser sidekick who isn't really a greater superhero like the Avengers.

War Machine is off taking care of all the problems of the world you can't use a bow and arrow to solve.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Seems like press junket interviews are coming out in full force now.

Something I thought was notable in this with Chris Hemsworth is that he keeps referencing
higher powers that he taps into and bigger threats. Thanos, infinity stones, or something else?
. Just interesting that he makes it such a big point, and it's not the only interview he does so in either.

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
Seems like press junket interviews are coming out in full force now.

Something I thought was notable in this with Chris Hemsworth is that he keeps referencing
higher powers that he taps into and bigger threats. Thanos, infinity stones, or something else?
. Just interesting that he makes it such a big point, and it's not the only interview he does so in either.

It's pretty obvious that AoU will foreshadow Ragnarok as well as Civil War.

Whedon’s first cut of Age of Ultron came in at nearly three and a half hours; eventually, he and Feige worked together to slice the film down to 142 minutes.

Oh man... I really hope there's a director's cut now. I'd pay to see that. Even if it's super friggin long.

I also hope that the personal project he was talking about will turn out to be Doctor Horrible 2. I seem to remember there was a script and all the songs written for it three years ago, just scheduling issues.

J10

Banned
There probably won't be, just like there wasn't for the first one. Whatever they cut either gets covered later or left out for the sake of avoiding story conflicts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom