• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Avengers: Age of Ultron | Production Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
Goddamn Ultron's facial animation are so great.

Just a week left, going to be a long one.

Man in the OT thread, the haters are out in full force.

Also in the latest clip, Linda Cardellini is given top billing in credits. I wonder what role will be.

FeD.nL

Man in the OT thread, the haters are out in full force.

Also in the latest clip, Linda Cardellini is given top billing in credits. I wonder what role will be.

Ah well, good preparation for next week next week when all the "generic", "looks like a tv show", "shallow villain" etc. will most certainly start to show up in the OT.

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
Vision Hot Toys tease:

hot-toys---behold-the-vision-131318.jpg

Neoxon

I'm not gonna quote that because spoilers, but how legit is the source that Collider got that from? Kevin Feige said that Captain Marvel was only in an early draft of the script.

danielcw

Maybe I missed it, but any news on the soundtrack(s)?
Will there be a score album? Have any pieces already been released?

There is a short loop of a reworked Avengers theme in the Youtube premiere stream, which I hope is not from the movie, because I think it sucks.

Glass Rebel

http://badassdigest.com/2015/04/14/...al&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Devin Faraci seems to confirm
Hulk's
fate in AoU that
he gets shot into space at the end of the film and still believes that he will appear in Guardians of the Galaxy 2 since Marvel can't make a standalone Planet Hulk film, since Universal still owns the Hulk film rights.

Maybe spoil the character's name too. Rumours of that have been floating around for a while.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
where are all these extra superheroes coming from? Was shield always aware of them or are they being introduced freshly in this movie

whipihguh

Banned
I just read a huge spoiler (if true) that
Vision wields Thor's hammer in the movie. Kinda disappointed, since I hoped that'd be Cap's thing in Infinity War, but it should be fun to see.

I just read a huge spoiler (if true) that
Vision wields Thor's hammer in the movie. Kinda disappointed, since I hoped that'd be Cap's thing in Infinity War, but it should be fun to see.

This would be all over the internet if it happened. There have been two screenings already.

Guy who was at the screening is doing an AMA on Reddit. And he posted a pic of his ticket so I'm assuming the info's legit
http://www.reddit.com/r/marvelstudios/comments/32jhkr/
He's being vague and spoiler-tagging some of his answers, which is nice

He confirms that
someone swings Mjolnir besides Thor at some point, but doesn't say who.
Ugh.
I wanted that moment saved for VS Thanos with Cap doing it. Granted, the spoiler doesn't say who does it, but the one earlier said Vision. Maybe androids are immune to the magic of the hammer.

EDIT: Okay, time for a new avatar. I had a Cap avatar that I cycled through occasionally, but this calls for a new one. Should I make Phoney Bone influenced by Ultron or by Vision?

whipihguh

Banned
It started with some guy from the IMDb boards spoiling the movie while he discussed it, and then someone from SHH came out and confirmed what we was saying. The reddit poster's leaks seem to go hand-in-hand for the most part, although he's being far more vague on the whole thing.

I think it's legit, I'm afraid. It could be bullshit, but it and the other leaks from the other boards seem to be the only ones that have been consistent.

He confirms that
someone swings Mjolnir besides Thor at some point, but doesn't say who.
Ugh.
I wanted that moment saved for VS Thanos with Cap doing it. Granted, the spoiler doesn't say who does it, but the one earlier said Vision. Maybe androids are immune to the magic of the hammer.

EDIT: Okay, time for a new avatar. I had a Cap avatar that I cycled through occasionally, but this calls for a new one. Should I make Phoney Bone influenced by Ultron or by Vision?

Vision or nothin'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom