• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Barkley 2 - an RPG sequel to Barkley Shut Up and Jam: Gaiden -- Kickstarter

Screaming_Gremlin

My QB is a Dick and my coach is a Nutt
If they put up the original game and the newer game on the Vita. I'll personally donate 20 dollars myself.

I doubt the original game will ever appear on any commercial service. That would be a legal nightmare with all of the unlicensed songs and art that was used.

Orayn

Tales of Game's is located in Silver Spring? That's awesome.

I was under the impression that Tales of Game's was an ad-hoc team that mostly collaborated online? I think they must have at least one member in/near Maryland, which is an easy place to get incorporated.

If they put up the original game and the newer game on the Vita. I'll personally donate 20 dollars myself.

Completely and utterly impossible in its current form. It'd have to be a remake, and even then it would face an uphill battle.

Orayn

The Kickstarter is fast approaching the $73,000 mini stretch goal requiring all Tales of Game's employees to wear pants while working. This means a new round of stretch goals will be appearing soon, probably including details on ports to other platforms including Linux, iOS, Android, and consoles. Cross your fingers, people!

Orayn

Barkley 2 is playable at GDC.

eSU4NKH.jpg

Not for trend, not for corporate attitude.

Top Bottom