• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman Arkham Knight - "All Who Follow You" - Official Trailer

Trying to watch it superundercover since I'm at work

But wtf lol, Tim Looks massive and bulky, that doesnt make any sense. Dick looks smaller than him.

viveks86

Added tag teaming GIFs to OP

ak1.gif

ak2.gif

ak3.gif

cripterion

It has been said before but does it mean 2 player co-op? And if so, is it just challenge missions or may I dream of seeing 2 people playing the main game?

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
Okay you done sold it too me hard.
Co-op Batman.....gad dayum.

Linkup

Time to announce the new DLC, online co-op campaign.

See this makes me want it even more.

They denied co-op before by the way.

Was I looking at it correctly in seeing Robin and Nightwing standing side by side? I thought they were the same dude.

Dick Grayson was the first Robin and he kind of got tired of being in Bruce's shadow and went on to become Nightwing to make a name for himself.

Jason Todd was the second Robin. He was kind of cocky, but still a good kid. This is the Robin that was killed by The Joker. He was brought back as the Red Hood.

Tim Drake was the third Robin. I believe he's now known as Red Robin.

Stephanie Brown took Drake's place for a while. She was his girlfriend for a while. Her time as Robin was later retconned.

Damian Wayne is the newest Robin, but went by Red Bird for a while.

Sorry if any of this is wrong, but it should be accurate for the most part.

I forgot, but Jason Todd was Nightwing for like one issue.

Jason is playable as Red Hood in preorder DLC character though. Unless the Red Hood isn't Jason.

Pre-order bonus, ugh. Kinda leaning towards Jason now, seeing as this story DLC pack could lead him to becoming the Arkham Knight.

I just hope it isnt Joker
again.

squadr0n

This looks to use some of Grant Morison's run and some of the Azreal stuff mixed with new stuff. Where as instead of 3 batmen, there's only 1.

Did Dr. Strange die in Arkham City, I cant remember but he would have a key role in this if not. Gotta go back and see the Azreal story again from AC and see what he said about the prophecy.

Seeing as they didn't actually announce co-op I'm going to go ahead and assume that this is just tag team attacks with NPC controlled Robin/Nightwing/Catwoman for challenge rooms. If it's co-op, great. If it isn't, nothing to be disappointed by.

platform-exclusive content is still lame when it's not for hardware-specific reasons.

I just wonder how this stuff works. Did WB approach Sony, or did Sony approach them with a wad of cash? The practice definitely works, either way. I know more people who own Destiny on Xbone, but I bought it for PS4 because of the exclusive crap.

squadr0n

Also that is the worst Tim Drake design I have ever seen. I mean not even close to anything that ressbles the character. Atleast Nightwing looks to be the best of the bunch next to Catwoman.

This is looking to be Rocksteadys finest achievement and the wait was worth it.

Also that is the worst Tim Drake design I have ever seen. I mean not even close to anything that ressbles the character. Atleast Nightwing looks to be the best of the bunch next to Catwoman.

This is looking to be Rocksteadys finest achievement and the wait was worth it.

Drake's face almost looks like they modeled it after Chris O'Donnell lol.

Top Bottom