• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman Arkham Knight - "All Who Follow You" - Official Trailer

Not familiar with batman lore.

So night wing and Robin are different people?

Yes

There have been numerous Robin's. Nightwing is Dick Grayson otherwise known as the first Robin. He got tired of living in Batman's shadow and went on to become Nightwing and thus forgoing his Robin persona. Other Robin's include Tim Drake, Jason Todd, and Damian Wayne. The Robin in the Arkham canon is Tim Drake.

I'm really interested to know the context of this dual-play system. Is it limited to chance encounters in-game? Is it for challenge maps? Can I mix and match who I'm partnered with?

If anything we need Alfred as a playable character. That man deserves much more screen time.

strafer

So, um, this is intriguing...

No not that silly, this...

Riddler like question mark on a Battle Royale style collar? Hmmmmm.

It's at around 1:51 of this latest trailer and not shown on any other footage I've seen so far.

dont be killing of her please

ezekial45

Banned
Not familiar with batman lore.

So night wing and Robin are different people?
Yes. Nightwing was the original Robin (Dick Grayson) before leaving to go out on his own. The Robin in Arkham City was the third one to take up the mantle (Tim Drake), and he looks to return in this one. There have been about five incarnations of Robin throughout DC comics history.

Shig

Strap on your hooker ...

It's at around 1:51 of this latest trailer and not shown on any other footage I've seen so far.
Waitaminute... those robots' shoulder design and color scheme...

...are those... X-bots?

Messi

dont be killing of her please

They wouldn't do this to me.

xPY6hN5.gif

Don't do this Rocksteady.

Messi

Seeing as this is the final entry anything is possible..even Batman could die.

I hope Two Face nukes the city in the end and everyone just dies.

Roll credits.

This is what worries me. All bets are off for final entries. But please don't kill Selina. Kill Robin he has died before.

Also Rocksteady please let Harley's part be interesting.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.

Holy shit, nice find!

Nori Chan

no don't only have her only at riddler's shit :(

pls not only have one scene in the game

MiguelItUp

All of those tag-team moves look incredibly awesome. This was a really well put together trailer too! Got me hyped! Really looking forward to it now!

Disappointed that Catwoman is still rocking the halfway zipped look. Looked ridiculous in City and it looks ridiculous here with some of the moves she's pulling off.

Disappointed that Catwoman is still rocking the halfway zipped look. Looked ridiculous in City and it looks ridiculous here with some of the moves she's pulling off.

Well obviously its because that suit gets really hot while shes moving around so its zipped down to help keep her cool.

jk its cuz BEWBS!

pre-order redeemed, so much hype. may and june are going to be good months.

only thing i regret is that i remembered DLC stuff is account tied with this batman games

Thanks for the link. There still a few unanswered questions though, like are they just tag team moves? Or do you actually fight as Robin once you tag him in?

I think this could be a challenge mode thing, so you can keep on continuing combat as the other characters going on what the "seamlessly switch" phrasing would mean.

Thanks for the link. There still a few unanswered questions though, like are they just tag team moves? Or do you actually fight as Robin once you tag him in?

Seems like it could sort of be like GTA V. Swap to a character and then the previous one will have AI take over. The co-op takedowns I can see replacing the new batmobile takedowns when traversing interior spaces.

sjay1994

That was an awful trailer.

Seriously, all of the trailers for AK have been mediocre or just bad. Did the trailer editor from Arkham City leave or something?

luxarific

Nork unification denier

It's an explosive collar (you can see the red wiring and grey plastic explosives). Very good catch. So I guess Batman's allies will be fighting against him because otherwise Riddler will blow their heads off?

Top Bottom